Your viewing journal

Guilty Crown e.14 - excellent episode, series is really picking up some momentum for the last few episodes, now.

Brave 10 e.4 - Enjoyably fast paced. I'm sure someone has already written up episode 4.5 in doujinshi form by now, too. "Until I cry out", indeed.

Nisemonogatari e.4 - SHAFT pushing the boundaries of dangerous camera angles here, and I'm not talking about anything to do with Shinobu. ^^; Not many shows strong enough to carry an episode where half of it takes place in a bathtub.

Started Eureka 7 because Lovefilm is being a tool so I now have 3 unfinished anime series on the go from them... >n<

It started pretty well but it's not really captured my imagination yet. I also find those kids really annoying...

Orgun said:
Super Heavy God Gravion - Episodes 7 & 8

A good couple of episodes, especially 9 which was an absolute cracker!!

Since episode 8 gave you clairvoyant superpowers, I assume episode 9 has to be much more than an absolute cracker!!!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Teo

Symphogear e.4 - Felt super early to have this episode, although I guess they have fudged it slightly and just used it as a narrative "excuse". Shame, because it looks like we could be in for a very standard couple of eps now, instead of something a bit more unexpected.

Area no Kishi e.4 - Least shocking reveal in the history of obvious things, but the rest of it was good stuff and the show seems to be set to actually move into the "real" story now.

Black Rock Shooter - ep 1

Ehhhh, I didn't enjoy it like I did the OVA. Not quite sure why either. Not going to drop it but...May rewatch it with less expectations this time. The CG didn't offend me as much as I anticipated that it might, although i'm still perplexed at some of the design choices (Meganekko Yomi...Not sure if like or not.)

Chihayafuru - eps 1 and 2

Time to get back into this! I was enjoying it until my inability to carry on watching it so, as with fate/zero, I feel it best to just start from the beginning again.

ilmaestro said:
Shame, because it looks like we could be in for a very standard couple of eps now, instead of something a bit more unexpected.

This makes me sad. I've rather enjoyed the first 2 episodes that I've seen, as well as the way it was going about the plot. It stood out fairly well and I was hoping it wouldn't fall into something akin to monster of the week, but just keep up one long continous storyline.

MercenaryRaiden said:
ilmaestro said:
Shame, because it looks like we could be in for a very standard couple of eps now, instead of something a bit more unexpected.

This makes me sad. I've rather enjoyed the first 2 episodes that I've seen, as well as the way it was going about the plot. It stood out fairly well and I was hoping it wouldn't fall into something akin to monster of the week, but just keep up one long continous storyline.
Hey, don't let me get you down on it, I still think it's a fairly fun show to watch, but I was a little more hype for it after 2 eps than 3 and 4. Let's just say ep 4 ended with a (extremely light, vague spoiler) training montage ^^;.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back