Your viewing journal

Dragonaut 1- First of the new seasons crop that I've started watching and hmmm. They are playing their cards fairly close to their chest, but at the same time trying to foreshadow future events and characters. Problem is that I'm not quite sure what the show is supposed to be, and i don't know if they do either. Character designs would suit the comedy/harem side of things (with two characters with absurdly large chests, and another three with just large breasts, and a loli goth, and Space Butler), but the main character's hardships and the casual disrgard for the live of those with non speaking parts (extra are just like real people, they deserve love, respect and medical attention like everyone else :p ). Oh yeah there are dragons and possibly aliens as well. It's not that these else elements cannot work together, its that its difficult. And if the sloppy battle animation is anything to go by they may not be able to pull it off.
Angelic Layer vol 5-6- Fun, but a 4 yr old could see what's coming.
Speed Grapher Vol 3, much the same as Angelic layer (doubt anyone has said that before, but well telegraphed. Just wondering how they are going to spin it out for another 3-4 dvd's

Pomtry said:
Eyeshield21 -7 - 10

Im loving this anime all about american football :D

Eye sheild21 is Friggin' awesome i watched up to 85 or something can't remember thats why i stopped watching it. =/
Might take it up again though.

Code Geass episode 17, Damn the next epsiodes a re-cap!
episode 17.5.

Just remembered, last night I watched Seirei no Moribito episode 1.

I just couldn't resist, when a fantastic 330MB DVD encode had been done, by one of my favourite fansub groups. Total perfection, and the anime is just unbelievable! I can't wait to see the rest of this, seriously, I love it so much : o.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 8-10

... you're expecting me to cry, M I RITE? Naw, the GAR lead that is Kamina is indeed epic, but no tears will flow, unless Viral dies. ;/

Back