Your viewing journal

Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
Bring on series 2! ^_^
Won't be happening for a looooooooooong time, unless you want a series of filler, which would be entertaining... or painful.

It won't happen, unless they completely change the storyline from the way the manga is, since in the last few episodes they completely changed things about, i would presume to be able to actually finish the series off. IIRC, in the manga only 8 claymores survived and they joined forces, and also Raki still is yet to meet up with Clare after Seven years, he is still with Priscilla and easley So as i said, a lot is different.

On topic, watched .hack//sign episodes 1-8 today

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, yes, I know all of that, Since Jeane dies straight after Clare beats Rigardo Plus the other stuff you mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished watching GitS: Stand Alone Complex. Really outstanding series, great finale.

Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
Bring on series 2! ^_^
Won't be happening for a looooooooooong time, unless you want a series of filler, which would be entertaining... or painful.

Well, you've already pointed out that the plot of the anime is very different to the plot of the manga right now, so I've a feeling Madhouse are going to go FMA on Claymore and make their own remainder of the story rather than waiting for the mangaka to finish up the manga. I hope they are as successful as Bones were with FMA!

Devil May Cry 12
Kaze no Stigma 24 Final
Bleach 141 - 142
Kenichi 49
Sky Girls 11
Zero no Tsukaima - 2nd Season -11 - 12 - so disappointing
Naruto_Shippuuden_029-030
Claymore 25 - 26
Darker Than Black 23 - 24
Nagasarete Airantou 24

Kenichi - 50 - another series finished and I have to say I loved every episode and the way it ends leaves it open for a 2nd series which i really hope happens

Back