Your viewing journal

Buddy Complex - Episodes 7 & 8

I still find BC very generic...

Space Brothers - Episode 96

Nobunaga the Fool -Episode 7

...but this I am really quite enjoying!

animefreak17 said:
Silent mobius

I love this film, I've had the TV series on the shelf for a few years now and I really should get round to watching it some time soon!

Orgun said:
Buddy Complex - Episodes 7 & 8

I still find BC very generic...

Space Brothers - Episode 96

Nobunaga the Fool -Episode 7

...but this I am really quite enjoying!

animefreak17 said:
Silent mobius

I love this film, I've had the TV series on the shelf for a few years now and I really should get round to watching it some time soon!

I'm watching the series and the first movie and I'm still looking fir the second movie but at least now I'm going to look forward to watching it.
If you see a copy of the second movie pleases do tell

I'm.starting to see something in upotte.........

It's.like a combination of hetalia & girl and panzer but with guns and the characters are the guns and nationalities it's boring at time but interesting if your in to guns

Log Horizon 21 & 22: ****** relationship drama. The last thing I needed. Other than the animation, everything else in this show has been pretty decent so far. If there's no hope of a second season then I'll most likely pick up the novels.

Saki episodes 14 - 20: I wanted to finish this in one sitting so I could quickly move onto Zenkoku-hen but I lost the motivation to finish it off after the tournament ended so I'll slowly go through the rest. I'm enjoying it anyway. It's like garupan, in that there's more focus on the actual activity instead of the cute girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki! (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 3, 4, 5, 6
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki!: The Night Before the Carnival (Japanese Dub) - OVA

Good OVA series.

Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin

Bout' time this was subbed. I do have to admit that it wasn't what I was expecting.

Psycho Pass - Episodes 1 - 8 (DUB)

I'm torn on this one. Don't get me wrong, I love this series and I've watched it twice previously, but half the voice cast for the dub just seem to be miscast.
It's not bad by any means, but it's not that good either. I expected much more - especially considering that Funi have put out some pretty strong dubs recently.

Back