Your viewing journal

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S e.8 - Finally, after a decent bit of slowrolling, we hit the point where this series goes into overdrive. The ITEM girls are some of my absolute favorite characters from the whole Index universe, and this episode was a great start to their involvement.

Rose of Versailles 1-5 (1st DVD)

After a long absence of not watching anything due to Uni commitments, I now finally have the chance to watch this classic anime. I love the melodrama and politics of the royal court in Versailles. It is also so refreshing to watch something non-moe and I'm probably a bit biased, but I love the combination of Dezaki artstyle and Ikeda storytelling.

Been so busy lately but I've watched One Piece Episode 1-26 with my little sister and I'm currently on the last few episodes of Blue Exorcist. It's convinced me to start the manga.

Next up is Fractale! I will finish it >.<

Valvrave the Liberator - Episode 9

This series is full on and I absolutely love it!!

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet - Episode 9

This was a really good episode, possibly the best of the series so far.

Magic Knight Rayearth - Episode 13

SNAFU e.10 - This series is so brutally efficient in conveying its emotions. Can't stop, won't stop.

Valvrave e.9 - Of all the shows that have had "reveals" in the last couple of weeks, I thought this was the most well handled and logical (which is kind of an insane thing to be saying about this show). Very neat ep.

Back