Your viewing journal

One Piece Ep.593
Oreimo S2 Ep.4

Joshawott said:
I fecking hope the next episode explains what the hell happened in the last 10 seconds.

Indeed. Though, I'm willing to bet it's something along the lines of "there's something I need to do that requires me to have a boyfriend so it might as well be you...it's life counselling...it's not that I like you or anything :oops: "

20thCenturyBoy said:
One Piece Ep.593
Oreimo S2 Ep.4

Joshawott said:
I fecking hope the next episode explains what the hell happened in the last 10 seconds.

Indeed. Though, I'm willing to bet it's something along the lines of "there's something I need to do that requires me to have a boyfriend so it might as well be you...it's life counselling...it's not that I like you or anything :oops: "
I'm expecting that too. I mean, this is Kirino.

Evangelion 3.33 : You Can (Not) Redo
Photo kano 3 & 4

I'm really liking Photo kano, probably because I'm a keep photographer and find it funny, Really reminds me of stuff like Love exposure.

Watched the first four episodes of Hataraku Maou-sama since people kept recommending it to me. I'm quite liking it so far since the characters are entertaining to watch. I'm just slightly worried how it'll turn out since the actual plot is starting to kick in.

Gun Sword - Episodes 17 & 18

Ath said:
Heh, I actually thought it was pretty neat that they framed Evangelion 3.33 at 2.35:1. I do wish that more anime movies were framed in scope, I like my wide aspect ratios.

I liked it in 2.35:1, it gave the film a very cinematic look on a large TV, 3.33 is very abstract but then that's what I've always liked about Evangelion.

A Certain Scientific Railgun. Re watch up to ep 13. Watching this series again I was wondering if my opinion would change about the second half of this series, so far it hasn't which is a shame.

Watched ep 2 of Valvrave. Lots of things seem to happen in this show for NO RAISIN, but it sure is fun.

Also had to smirk at the positioning of a "rivalry" between Saki and Shoko, when clearly the only real pairing in the show is Haruto and Errrfu.

Watched 2 eps of soul eater and I'm hooked,

The animations different and characters design is different and it looks fun to watch SOOO far its ok, I'm saying it's ok because iv only seen 2 eps, I'l watch the other 2 when I get back

Back