Your viewing journal

A Certain Scientific Railgun S - Episode 1
Joshawott said:
I've read the first 7 volumes of the manga and tbh, I was left a bit confused by some anime only characters. I would have watched season 1, but I'm waiting for it to be licensed here...well, until Comic Con and if not, I'm getting it from America.
Nice to know it wasn't just me then.

EDIT: Attack on Titan - Episode 2
Another amazing episode, I can see why it's popular. I also really liked the ED.

Watched Oblivion Island today, a very good family film and the only time I can think of where I wasn't bothered by the CG animation.
Also watched the first two episodes of Canaan the other day, seems very average so far.
And finally, I'm up to episode ten of The World God Only Knows series 1 and I am loving every minute. Hilarious stuff.

Attack on Titan 1

Holy **** that was amazing...the animation, the music, the suspense...I don't think I've seen a better first episode in a long, long time if at all.

EDIT:
Attack on Titan 2

Yup, still epic.

Attack on Titan ep 2

Just amazing! This is why i like and watch anime! Best of season for sure.

Flower of Evil ep 2

Completely different from what i saw until today and this second episode was good and had some good scenes. If anyone want to watch something different, just take a look at it.

Golgo 13: The Professional - Was a pretty decent film overall. going to post some thoughts on it in the "out of ten" thread, but i doubt i'll add the score. Rebellious to the end

Tiger and Bunny episode 6. Looks like the first major storyline of the series has gotten under way. Fire Emblem got plenty of focus in this episode, and deservedly so - he is hilarious!

Back