Your viewing journal

I watched the Rahxephon Movie last night (Rahxephon: Pluralitas Concentio). I remember what a wonderful anime this is, I want to watch the whole series again now : o.

Just finished the 1st Gig of GITS is it sad that i was stupidly choked up when the Tachikomas died? Their final scene was heartbreaking!

So now i'm preparing to watch the 2nd Gig spliced with Cardcaptor Sakura, a great combination in my opinion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaiking Space Dragon - Attack of the Xelons

One of the Best 80s animes to never get proper recognition. It appeared in Force 5 oh so many years ago.

The English Dub kicked ass & the Soundtrack is just brilliant

Finished watching Gunbuster a few hours ago. Easily one of the best endings EVER in anime. It was an awesome series as well, and it´s easy to see a lot of the characters as blueprints for the Eva characters, which was awesome, but the series is so great on it´s own as well. Highly reccomend it!

I've done something of a Dennou Coil mini-marathon, getting as far as ep #6. Great stuff. If you're not watching this yet, check it out ASAP.

I watched Mushishi episode 1 last night. I remember how special this anime is now, absolutely amazing story, and the DVD quality was superb I must say, even though it's from Funimation; I guess they've cleaned up their act. I need to watch the whole thing now xD. The subs weren't yellow either, so yay : ) For once I have to say the DVD is better than the fansub.

Boku wa ureshii desu yo!

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu 1-11 - Not sure if i think it's better or worse than FMP, i'm getting the same amount of enjoyment out of this as FMP. Some of these episodes have been brilliant. Such as the one where Souske dresses up as Bonta-Kun and fights in that, i was in stitches. The best episode by far is the rugby one, the parody of Full Metal Jacket had me in tears it was bloody brilliant and i didn't see it coming.

Back