Your viewing journal

DaNiMe said:
Outlawstar said:
Noein volume 2.
Cant wait.Really liking yhis series.

Speaking of Noein, I still need to see the last episode of it! What a wonderful series.

I heard somewhere that it's a bad idea to collect the individual volumes, as Manga Ent. are discontinuing it and the only way the get the remaining DVDs is in the boxset. I think the same thing happenend with Heat Guy J.

CitizenGeek said:
DaNiMe said:
Outlawstar said:
Noein volume 2.
Cant wait.Really liking yhis series.

Speaking of Noein, I still need to see the last episode of it! What a wonderful series.

I heard somewhere that it's a bad idea to collect the individual volumes, as Manga Ent. are discontinuing it and the only way the get the remaining DVDs is in the boxset. I think the same thing happenend with Heat Guy J.

I watched episodes 1-23 on fansub, just forgot to download the last one xD

Last night I finished off the first arc of Juuni Kokki (The Twelve Kingdoms). That's Chapters 8 to 13 of the 'Shadow of the Moon, The Sea of Shadow' arc. Just the interlude episode left for this arc now.

I'm absolutely loving this series so much I just want to give Fuyumi Ono a really big hug! I'll be waiting for Tokyopop to release all 8 of her novels and I will start reading them, haven't read a book for years, but this has inspired me.

I seriously recommend this series to anyone who likes massively epic fantasy series. Lord of the Rings, eat your heart out. :D

Oh and I saw another trailer on the disc for another series called Iria, which looked an oldie like Berserk, but looked brilliant :).

__Summer - 02
Devil May Cry - 07
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - 04
Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo - 02&03
Nagasarete Airantou - 17
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 11-13
Zombie-Loan - 02
Perfect Blue

Last night I continued with Juuni Kokki (The Twelve Kingdoms).
I have to say, it really is an epic masterpiece. Epic would be an understatement to be honest.
I finished off the 'Shadow of the Moon, The Sea of Shadow' story arc with Chapter 14 (episode 14), Chapter of Recollection, a summary of the arc basically.
Then I watched Chapter's 1 to 6 (episode's 15 to 20) of the 'Sea of the Wind, Shore of the Labyrinth' arc and finished with the Chapter of Reminiscence for that arc. Can't wait to see the final part of this arc, thought I'd save that for tonight though.

This story is just fantastic in every single way. Fuyumi Ono is my hero.
I would recommend this series to absolutely anyone, even if fantasy isn't your kind of thing, the depth of the story should play on your emotions at least ^_^.
I can't believe this will all be over soon though : ( I want the story to go on forever!
Oh, and the encoding on this DVD is top notch I have to add! The yellow subtitles are really nice as well, they're not like normal yellow subtitles which glare at you, they fit perfectly. I really can't wait to watch the next arc ^_^.

EDIT: Oh and I must find the sountrack to this as well, as well as all the other music, there's a certain piece that plays during the second arc, especially in the summary arc, sounds so beautiful.

Watched the first two episodes of Gunbuster and they rocked! Can't wait to watch the rest of the series! My Gainax obsession, which was sparked by Eva, is really paying off - FLCL was outstanding and Gunbuster is very enjoyable too!

Full Metal Panic 1/5 - Got my hands on it and decided to watch it. Nothing amazing or anything that i haven't seen before, but it's good fun to watch and it manages to hold my interest.

More Juuni Kokki (The Twelve Kingdoms).
This next story are is long, everything seemed to be going wrong for Youko at the start, but it seems to be getting better now, phew.. every episode I felt more and more depressed :eek: , then it started to get better 8).
Anyway, I watched the final Chapter in the 'Sea of the Wind, Shore of the Labyrinth' arc (episode 22), which is kind of a link between this arc and the next. What I thought would happen in this episode, didn't, so I guess everything will be tied up at the end, or at least I hope... It's a long way until Tokyopop finish translating all the original novels : x.
Then I watched the first six Chapters of the 'A Thousand Miles of Wind, The Sky of Dawn' arc (episodes 23 to 28 ). I'm going to try my best to finish off this arc tonight, I probably won't be able to though :/ 11 episodes that would be : o, long story arc is long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back