Your viewing journal

hopeful_monster said:
Gundam Movie 2 - Still good is a little retro, but failing to see why Char is so popular.

I finished watching the original series the movies were made from not long ago and I still don't understand why Char is so popular either, I'm guessing he grew more popular after Zeta (where his alternate identity Quattro Bageena can betranslated in many ways including Quattro Vagina :lol: more useless info)

Nana eps 46&47, finally finished being subbed :D
Dennou Coil eps 8-11, just when I was getting withdrawal :lol:

Watching a few new series' now.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 1-3
School Days 1-3
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica 1-5
Claymore 17
Lucky Star 16
Denno Coil 8-10

And I'm rewatching Death Note.

Well the titles i can remember since my last update on here are

Lucky Star, 16
Nagasarete Airantou, 15 - 16
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, 3
Lovely Complex, 16
Naruto Shippuden, 21
Bleach, 135
Monster, 14
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, 3 - 8

Finally managed to get my region 1 DVD player to play disk 2 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia without freaking out, ( had to angle the player at 45 degree for it to work, how weird is that, ) so I watched that.

I must say, it's a series that goes places you don't expect when you first look at the box. :D

Also watched a few random episodes of Full Metal Panic! to fill in a few gaps of time that I had.

Started the long-haul.. last evening o_o, whenever it was about 7-8 hours ago lol.

First up I watched Gin-Iro no Kami no Agito. Been waiting to watch that for a long~ time, brilliant fansub quality as well :wink: Totally amazing movie, epic, maybe one could say it's a futuristic-Ghibli movie : O.

Then I started watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, at last : ).
Brilliant fansub again, watching it in airing order, just finished the fourth part of the main story line, starting the island one, but I'm too tired so I'm going to bed.

Oyasuminasai~~!

Gave up on Civ 4 over the weekend, so got a lot of watching done.
Denno Coil9-11- getting to into the main plot set up. Seeing lots of little pieces of plot being snuck in. Only gripe is they do seem to 'forget' things kinda quickly in some cases Kanna's diary being the biggest.
Gundam X- up to about 17-18- meh. Getting impression encyclopaedic knowledge of the 16000 series before hand may help, but fun enough.
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 1-3. Drunk money grinning, flatmates thought i had finally lost it :p
Code Geass 24-25
How could they leave it on such a cliff hanger?
NOOOOOooooo :!:
excel_pedro.jpg

Will continue discussion here. [/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't wake up till 5ish then I played Pokemon Pearl. . .And here i am now.

Line-up for TaNight

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiah, 8 - 12/14
Monster, ? - 15
And any other new releases I have yet to get a hold of.

Binbou Shimai Monogatari 3/10 - So tonight i finished the delightful Binbou, A fantastic little series in my opinion. The story was refreshing, while somewhat predictable. Nothing shocking happens in this show, it is very upbeat and is a brilliant pick-me-up. I thought it would be a cliche happy ever after, and it was but it pulls it off.

The character designs are in a sense unique and very cute. On a whole i would give the animation a B, easy to watch but doesnt excel. Doesn't take away from the show though as the story really pushes it. While it may be a bit episodic and follows a basic formula it's still easy to follow and good to watch, some people might find it a bit mushy but i loved it, very sincere.

Also has the two most catchiest theme tunes i've heard with a good soundtrack to boot. I was unsure about the premise of the show when i first read about it and started watching, but it's really really good fun and i loved it.

Back