Your viewing journal

Onegai Teacher Special - Well as far as specials go, this was as good as it gets. Everything is exactly that same as before in terms of art and music. Big changes come into the story. The special has none of the seriousness carried in the series and is just full of laugh out loud moments. My second favourite episode by far. Very funny and the sex level has been cranked up a couple notches.

Nyu said:
Onegai Teacher Special - Well as far as specials go, this was as good as it gets. Everything is exactly that same as before in terms of art and music. Big changes come into the story. The special has none of the seriousness carried in the series and is just full of laugh out loud moments. My second favourite episode by far. Very funny and the sex level has been cranked up a couple notches.

Now you have to move onto Onegai Twins its just as good as the Teacher series plus the original characters make cameo appearences as it is set in the same town/school

Disk 3 of Airgear, I love this series, if only i'd had a teacher like Tomtom when I was at school. :twisted:

Disk 1 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, a very bizzare yet strangley addictive series. :p

Watched two episodes of Darker than Black today; 15 & 16. The series finally looks like it's getting back to how godly it was for the first 6 episodes, hopefully with the main plot taking shape from this point onwards.

Watched recently

FLCL, 1 - 2
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, 1
Naruto Shippuden, 20
Bleach, 135
AIR TV, 5
Voices of a Distant Star

Later on maybe. . . .

some Monster
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 2
Nagasarete Airantou, 15??

Binbou Shimai Monogatari 1/2 - Started watching this tonight, basically about two sisters (15 and 9) whose mother died when the youngest sister was born and the fathers jumped ship, we follow thier ups and downs through various situations.

From what i've seen so far it's a feel good, fun show. Some bits of seriousness but so far nothing great. Quite a few funny moments and it's generally a nice thing to watch. Decent artwork and character designs, music is actually good and enjoyable. will see how this one goes but i'm enjoying it so far.

Back