Heroic Age 17 - 18
Darker Than Black 16 - 19
Kaze No Stigma 17
Ookiku Furikabutte 6
Sky Girls 4 - 5
Tokimeki Memorial 22 - 25
Zero no Tsukaima - 2nd Season 4 - 5
D.Gray-man 41 - 42

Finished off Full Metal Panic! last night. It got much better as it progressed. And not to much mecha. Which is always nice.
and Code Geass 22

Nyu said:
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu 11/15 - Finally wrapped up another FMP series. Very funny and a great watch, took the high school element of FMP and blew it into massive proportions. However i'm kind of glad that it's only 13 episodes long. Towards the last few episodes i felt it becoming a bit too repetitive, probably because of the episodic nature of this series. May have been different if it there was a little story behind it.

Not sure about the animation personally, the character designs were great as usual but really they were just the same as FMP. Soundtrack was decent with a few catchy tunes, especially the ending which was very good for a show of this nature.

Since both DaNiMé and dave where going on about it in IRC yesterday, i've decided to have a look at Dokuro-chan. Also planning to watch Eureka Seven episodes 31-34 later on with My Hime 1-4 too.

Last night I decided to rewatch all of Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. Two years after I watched it the first time! And damn! it's funny as hell, there's as much comedy fitted into it as possible, then they squeeze a little bit more in! Absolutely hilarious stuff, and just in time for the 2nd seasons that's finally starting to come out... the second DVD was out three days ago.

I'm going to post lots of screen caps of the entire series in the image + screen-cap section, for your enjoyment ^_^

I recommend this to anyone, even if you don't like comedy's I bet you'll laugh a good few hundred times :wink:

Last night I finally started my One Piece adventure. I re-watched episode 1, I had previously watched it because I was dying to see some anime... randomly. And continued with episode's 2-3 : ). Loving it, but of course I knew I would. :D Going to start marathoning it up to episode 228 ^^

Light said:
Chrono trigger ova never even knew it existed :?

I downloaded that too! I have no idea where I picked it up, I think it was before I even knew about fansubs. Years and years ago, quite a strange little thing, have to of played the game to have a clue what's going on though : x

I have now watched the first 10 episodes of Fruits Basket and I really, really love it! You just can't help having a huge smile on your face for the duration of the whole show! Great stuff!

Finished off FMP! Fumoffu Wasn't a bad series. Some parts are ridiculous (In a good way). Can't wait to get a hold of The Second Raid now.

Zombie Loan 1, Quite a strange show. I need to explore more episodes.

Umisho 1, What can i say about this. Fanservice. I'm curious to find out more about that girl now though.

One Piece
31, Finally decided to begin the next arc. Seems like it'll shape up to be another good'en

Nagasarete Airantou 18, Wasn't a bad episode. Its more or less what I have came to suspect of Airantou now.

Back