Your viewing journal

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Episodes 1 & 2 (Sub)
Mawaru Penguindrum - Episode 6 (Sub)

Somehow Penguindrum managed to freeze my BD player 0_0
That marks the second time it's acted up today, which is strange as it never has before.

Watched Sasami@Gambaranai episode 1 last night. Pretty boring to be honest, nothing in the episode made me want to continue the series. Everything about it seemed half-arsed.

Haganai - Episodes 6-8

Not anime but I've been watching (Episodes 1-3 to be precise) "The Hero Yoshihiko and the Demon King's Castle", a Japanese TV show which advertises itself as "A no budget action-adventure series". It's been entertaining enough so far.

Makes a nice change when I'm starting to get burned out a bit on anime again. I haven't even watched half the stuff I have bought lately - Geass/Panty & Stocking/Denpa Onna/Seto no Hanayome - heck I've only watched disc 1 of Madoka.
Haganai and Tiger & Bunny (Dub) seem to be the only things which are keeping my attention at the moment - even then I'll have to try and continue watching T&B subbed if I want to watch more, since it will be 6 months minimum before we get the rest here dubbed - either that or I get Viz's Bluray half sets. (Hey, Kaze! The Rips have subs for the songs, get your **** together.)
Even keeping up with the currently airing stuff is a chore, and I'm already 3/6 weeks behind with Sakurasou/Little Busters.

Back