Your viewing journal

Tiger and Bunny - Episodes 4 & 5
Durarara - Episodes 18 & 19
Psycho Pass - Episode 16
Robotics;Notes - Episode 16
Haganai - Episode 5

Still need to catch up with Sakurasou (2 Eps) and Little Busters! (6 Eps) at some point.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ep19

I love how completely nonchalant JoJo and Caesar are while discussing AC/DC, despite the blood spatter flying past them at regular intervals.

Also, RoboStroheim, holy ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - I loved the way this episode ended, it just kinda shouted
Robo Stroheim[/b] is badass now. The rest of the episode was a weird mix of funny yet jojo being awesome. I guess you could just say it was the series doing what it does best, and the way caesar and jojo react in it is where the humour really comes from.

Inferno Cop 7 - This is still completely bonkers, probably why i love it still. The next episode bit got a good laugh as well, and is that some english we'll be hearing next episode? Should be funny.

Kotetsushin Jeeg complete - 2 series completed this year, either something is wrong with me, or this is the most i've watched in a while. Pretty nice, and easy going mecha series. Sure it's pretty basic, but it was built to be like that. By the time you hit episode 10 though, you get thrown into everything, and then the super mecha bad-assery kicks in. The soundtrack really helps the series too, specially with dat opening by JAM project. It's well worth a watch, though i'm still on the fence on whether i'd have been better knowing about the first season before or not, it's still a good watch regardless.

Back