Your viewing journal

Space Brothers 42 - Another pretty intense episode. You still get that feeling that, some of this could have been avoided, but you go with it. It's going to be quite the wait for the next episode though.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 16 - All that posing. Finally get introduced to the other main character for Battle Tendency and go through a fairly quick training arc. It's still such a fantastic show to watch, and this was no different mostly, however i do sometimes worry that some of the episodes feel...a little rushed. This could maybe have been better covered in an episode and a half/two episodes maybe, going by some of the other stuff. Mind you, i've not seen what is in the manga, so this could be just how it is there too, none-the-less.

Kotetsushin Jeeg 4 - An interesting episode this one. Still sticks to the same formula as always, but the story around it is quite good to see. The whole zone basically having time stopped for 50 years i didn't expect. I'd have thought time would have flowed even just slower, but to stop entire i didn't see happening

Last edited by a moderator:
Akira

Watched this on Sunday with my son-in-law who had never seen any anime before, he was very impressed.

Zone of the Enders: Dolores, i - Episode 11

Between today and yesterday I have watch

Kuroko no Basket -rewatch ep 1-13
The ULTIMATED Hyobu Kyosuke ep 4
07 Ghost ep 1
AMNESIA ep 4
Tsuritama eps 1-2
Shin Sekai Yori -from the new world- eps 2-3

Don't think I've watch this much in a short space of time for ages, but then again can't do much else other than lay in bed ;-; I hate being sick

Get well soon aya :)

After like a month inbetween episodes I finally decided to put Blue Exorcist back in the PS3.

Episodes 5-11.5; absolutely loving this series right now. Interesting plot and likeable characters.

Mass Effect Paragon Lost x 6 (I got it 6 days ago and have watched it once a day since getting it! Love it!)

Persona 4 episodes 1 and 2

A Certain Magical Index - Eps 7-12 (Disc 2), Eps 13-15 (Disc 3)

That Misaka/Accelerator Arc was great. I like how it wrapped up nicely, but then the preview popped up...
OBLIGATORY BEACH EPISODE.

Back