Your viewing journal

Reevothemusefan said:
Joshawott said:
Is the ending similar to that of the manga?

No idea to be honest. After a great emotional build-up in episode 20 - Final performance, the last episodes I pretty much said: "Really?", I just felt underwhelmed unlike alot of people, which I totally understand. :)
Just checking Wikipedia...at least you see the performance in the anime. The ending seems pretty much to be the manga ending, with some extensions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Binbougami ga! 1-3

I hate it when comedy shows get ideas above their station. Cheap character development in two easy steps:

1) make a character obnoxiously unlikeable
2) create a contrived situation where obnoxiously unlikeable character learns the error of their ways and redeems him or herself.

It's unfortunate the show had to go this route because the first two episodes were good, if hardly original, madcap comedy with the delightful Kana Hanazawa playing an unusually feisty role. But I don't like the direction it took in episode 3; too obvious and predictable. Bleh.

Tried 1-2 of Squid Girl and enjoyed it.
Eps 11+12 of Durarara
and finally Sword of the Stranger
Holy crap that was such a good film.
Dat soundtrack and animation.

Hard to say, my memory is a little fuzzy, all I can really put down is, if you liked the old shows like He-Man, Transformers G1 then you'll like it...

Not much help is it really...

BlackWolf said:
Hard to say, my memory is a little fuzzy, all I can really put down is, if you liked the old shows like He-Man, Transformers G1 then you'll like it...

Not much help is it really...

Watching the opening and yeah I think it will be my cup of tea.

Hyouka ep 17

It feels like it's been pilling on some angst over the last few episodes and because of that I'm kind of happy to see this arc end. However that's not to say I didn't enjoy it, because I very much did and it did provide some decent character growth. Looking forward to what's next.

Kokoro Connect - Eps 1-3

Ooo hello, this has caught my attention. I wasn't sure what to expect going into it, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I probably wouldn't have minded an entire season of "Crazy hijinks in others bodies," but episode 2 became rather serious quite fast. Very interested in seeing where this goes.

Saber rider and the star sheriffs is sooooo cheesy and cheap but its a classic. At times the music almost has the transformers theme in it.

I guess I might get to like it. It sort of reminds me of robotech a lil bit.

animefreak17 said:
Saber rider and the star sheriffs is sooooo cheesy and cheap but its a classic. At times the music almost has the transformers theme in it.

So it isn't any good then....

mangaman74 said:
animefreak17 said:

So it isn't any good then....

No no it's good I said I reminds me of robotech cause of the age of the animation

Back