Your viewing journal

Tomorrow

School rumble disc 3 and 4
Motto to love ru disc 1

School rumbles very funny it's like lucky star or fruits basket. I'm not one for romance but this is freaking funny I love it so far

animefreak17 said:
School rumbles very funny it's like lucky star or fruits basket. I'm not one for romance but this is freaking funny I love it so far

School Rumble is great, I love it as you can tell by my avatar. Harima Kenji (not Harry Mackenzie) is one of my favourite anime characters ever and Brandon Potter's performance as him in the dub is outstanding.

20thCenturyBoy said:
animefreak17 said:

School Rumble is great, I love it as you can tell by my avatar. Harima Kenji (not Harry Mackenzie) is one of my favourite anime characters ever and Brandon Potter's performance as him in the dub is outstanding.

I seem to remember the "accidental" rubber drop during a test in class as the funniest scenes involving Harima

CloudedMinds said:
20thCenturyBoy said:
animefreak17 said:

I seem to remember the "accidental" rubber drop during a test in class as the funniest scenes involving Harima

loooooooooooooooooooooool XD yeah that was good. it might go in to my favourites if it keeps up being good as it is so far im on disc 3 and 4 and the OVAs tomorrow im hoping it going in my favourites im enjoying it so much.

i really really really want to carry on watch it but iv watched 2 discs of school rumble and the 4th disc of to love ru, i really really do try to take things in moderation but its hard to you know its also very hard not to look up information about them too.

Harimas so funny................... poor guy but loooooool * finished disc 1 and 2 of season one*

I might as well follow suit...

School Rumble: Episodes 15-16

The Harima Mr. Pervert scene was just hilarious XD

Jintai: Episode 1 (if I talk about this again, I'll just call it that)

Some harsh political and social commentary here, with some nice and bright pastel colours thrown into the mix, enjoyed the episode, I'm really liking Watashi's character design and narration she delivers. But I probably did make a mistake watching this late at night, might re-watch it before next weeks episode!

:x Argh! Everyone's watching School Rumble it seems but me. I want to rewatch it too :(. I'll maybe get to it again later in the year.

For now it's Cowboy Bebop 1-5 which ain't too bad at all :D .

Space Brothers - Episode 13

Sonic Soldier Borgman - Episodes 10 - 12

Episode 10 had one of the longest transformation sequences I can remember seeing!

school rumble season 2 disc 1 and 2
motto to love ru disc 2

tomorrow

you have to watch the OVAs of to love ru cause im introduced to a flower baby and twins i had a look and you have to watch the OVAs after the main series

school rumble is awesome so far and im hoping it'll keep its promise to keep getting better

Yuru Yuri 2 episode 1.

Pretty standard fare, continuing on with the antics from the first season.

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita episode 1.

Interesting. Not 100% enamoured by the art style, but the story looks fairly promising. I'll definitely give the 2nd episode a watch.

Back