Your viewing journal

animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
One Piece: Episodes 14-20.

liking it so far

It's been good. There have been one or two laughs so far.

im going to start watching one piece again after iv got collection 10 iv watched collection 1 to 5 and im hooked to the series, i dont know why one piece didn't catch on its really good

Personally speaking I don't know why it hasn't why it has been released by Manga Entertainment UK yet? I know they've been asking about it on Twitter recently. Hopefully they will put the series out eventually.

Wasn't One Piece the (unspoken) focus of Manga UK's remarks about Toei licenses being dependent on the success of Dragonball Z?

I already have all of the voyage sets so far, so my interest in a local version would only exist if they get us out of this hideous rut where we're blocked from the official streams completely and stuck waiting for the extremely slow Funimation DVD version. Which Manga UK wouldn't be able to help with, anyway, since they don't do streaming and they just rerelease Funimation's editions.

R

Manga have now being asking people on Facebook: "Would you buy One Piece Uncut on DVD if it came out in the UK? Price would be around £24.99 for 13 episodes on 2 discs. PAL. Japanese and English language tracks. English subs. Uncut."

I believe that £24.99 would be the RRP, which no-one will pay for.

MangaUK elaborated that £24.99 RRP will mean online places will probably sell it for around £15. I'd say £18 is more likely.

ok i said im going to watch darker than black tomorrow and when i went to open it up * plastic package * and i had a look on the sticker on it and the date said 3/11/10 and im like whao where the hell have i been but then i thought about it and it does make sense since i had it in my waiting pile til i could get season 2 lol

something tells me im going to like darker than black

Angel Beats Ep.1-3

Jormungand Ep.12

animefreak17 said:
something tells me im going to like darker than black

I had forgotten how good the first season was until I rewatched it recently before watching season 2. First season is a really good show, second season isn't the same show in the slightest though.

iv watched the first episode of darker than black and i like it so far

ok up til it got to episodes 7 and 8 it got silly, you know those sort of characters that comes in to a series and sort of ruins the series the detective and that girls annoying i thought this was suppose to be a thriller supernatural drama not a silly comedy

I've recently been keeping up to date with some of the weekly shows: First hunter x hunter has been superb especially the recent action sequences, I really hope this show gets an English release at some point.
The recent arc in one piece has been enjoyable however the action which is about to begin has made me excited for the future episodes.
After the football tonight I'm going to watch the final episodes of sakimichi, tsuritama and lupin all of which I personally think have been tremendous shows.
Finally I think I have 4 episodes left of dennou coil and the show has continued to get better as it increased the level of seriousness in the storyline while still retaining some of the elements of childhood (especially whenever daichi has a scene).

Back