Your viewing journal

Genkina Hito said:
Ga-Rei: Zero

I've seen plenty of AMVs based on this but never watched the anime until now.
What did you think of the first ep specifically? (And the second, presuming you've seen it).

Lupin III: Part 3 ep 5-6

A surprisingly good couple of episodes, probably the best of this run so far. The pink jacket season certainly isn't great, but it's not nearly as bad as I'd assumed it might have been. Too bad that the good subs are about to run out.

Astarotte's Toy episode 6 - One of the weakest episodes of the series which I was sadly expecting, while they may of done something interesting; the way it is executed was boring, it was meh but i'm hoping for a better episode next time.

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko episode 5 - While the term "Moe" would be the best way to descibe this episode, i'm really looking forward to seeing Erio develop back into society. The humor is still there and the weirdness continues to grow.

Aria The Scarlet Ammo episode 5 - This was a suprisingly entertaining for the majority of the episode, thrilling and tense in the plane battle which I have to give the series a little praise for, that is until the ending that leaves me less fulfilled than I should be. God damn you J.C.Staff.

Back