Your viewing journal

It's the only group that has done ep 4. It's okay quality and the other decent quality group are on ep 2.
The other that did ep 3 yesterday, dunno about the russian bilingual one, have awful video quality.

Slayers Revolution (series 4) Episodes 12 & 13

I enjoyed it so much that I decided to move straight onto series 5,

Slayers Evolution R (series 5) Episodes 1 & 2 - Not all loose ends were resolved in the 4th series. In the start of this series the team add yet another member to the group in the form of a suit of living armour while they search for the jar containing Rezo's soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I have just finished watching eden of the east, and I completely loved it from strat to finish, however before I get into that can someone help me clear up something.

Where did all those 20,000 neets come from at the end, why where they naked, and why did they come out of a ship?[/spoiler]

Iron Man ep 4

Hoo boy origin time. *eyeroll* it's more or less identical to the movie, only Yinsen is a bit if a jerk, also a brief cameo from Wolverine, looking less effeminate than his teaser trailer counterpart (though still more Hugh Jackman than Classic Logan) Stupid player froze on me so I can't finish the ep, more when I do

Linebarrels of Iron - Episodes 18 - 21

LOI has had some good character development over the last few episodes and is nicely building up the tension for the end of the series. My only concern is that there are a lot of loose ends to tie up and it fall out in a mess right at the end!

Slayers Evolution R (series 5) Episodes 3 - 5 - The gang finally find a Hellmaster's jar but it is the one that put Nama's soul into the living armour, not the one containing Rezo's soul.

Caught up on Arakawa Under The Bridge X Bridge, I missed Arakawa.

I'm watching Star Driver but no comment, really.

Squid Girl episode 3 made me laugh the second episode didn't.

Soredemo was alright, third episode actually had my full attention for the most part.

Skipped the last few episodes of Endless Eight, it eventually got to me, I got bored.

When I watched "My little sister can't be this cute" episode 4 I felt like such a faggot.

Finished Iron Man ep 4, randomly Iron Man was rendered in 2d for the zodiac fight (or it looked that way) and Logan Ex Machina showed up again, as did Dio which turned out to be the least surprising twist after all the episode did was build up and foreshadow the "revelation" of Dio's identity. IM did a nifty drop kick though so that was cool. Him RUNNING away from an enemy was not. You're Iron Man FFS FLY! The enemy was land-based too.

Bakuman Eps 3-4

3 was brilliant, but 4 I didn't enjoy so much, still good but not as enthralling it was more "this is tough, this is what we have to do" but so long as it was just a kind of "let's do this" ep and it won'thappen again I have no issue with it.

Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea (Blu-ray)

A really nice film that has that Ghibli magic even if it isn't one of Miyazaki's finest, the visuals are stunning!

Slayers Evolution R (series 5) Episodes 6 - 8 Zuuma forces Lina and the gang to travel to Vezendi where they are told to protect a merchant named Radock who has the Hellmaster's Jar. When Radock is killed by Xellos they find out that Radock and Zuuma are one and the same.

I haven't watched a great deal over the last few weeks (apart from the normal Bleach episode weekly) but I did watch D.Gray-Man 40-51, thus ending the first half of the series, and seemingly the only half I'll get to watch... It was its normal averagey self, still not that into it, which I guess is lucky!

I also watched a few more Katekyo Hitman Reborn! episodes 101-109... at last the long filler and stretch-athon ends and something happens. I mean it's been at least a month since I watched episode 100 because I was fed up of the pacing. I'm still not in the hurry to watch the remaining episodes, but at least with crunchyroll I can just watch the odd episode here and there online.

Bakuman 4: Slow-paced to the extent that only five or six chapters have been covered, but that wouldn't be an issue for non-manga readers. The art is still looking good/consistent and the hair colours are as eye-catching as ever, and there was an early look at the lead duo's 15-year-old rival that wasn't in the manga.

Yakumo 4: Still not a great series but the story-telling has improved, these last few episodes - the stories actually holding my interest a little now. But the cosplaying black overcoat-wearing villain, and his no doubt tragic past with the lead, is sure to lead to much eye-rolling. And Haruka is still an empty shell of a character; happy to be treated badly out of love.

Kami 4: The weakest episode so far; it focusing totally on the lead as he attempts to complete a bugged to hell game. The quality of the visuals/purty colours, as well as Kami's premise being unique, kept me entertained, but I hope more ero-game seduction tactics are being used on real 2D girls, next time around...

Imouto 4: Another great episode. Kirino's tsundere ways, and her older brother being happy to be treated like a doormat, are beginning to become irritating after all her big bro has done for her, while she's done sod all in return. However, how can I NOT like an anime where a carefully aimed ball-kick misses; resulting in the typical anime 'fall on female, with knee between legs and hand on boob' scene? Bitch-moe, FTW. And the story seems to be hotting up, next week, with Kirino's friend discovering the truth/possibly being another stealth otaku.

That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:
but I hope more ero-game seduction tactics are being used on real 2D girls, next time around...

And the story seems to be hotting up, next week,

It's galge not eroge, not surprised at the confusion but galge is only used for all ages titles. Bishoujo game is the one that can be used for either. They're on a console, no chance at all of them being eroge. Also it's a shounen series, they'd get parental complaints if it was eroge.

Erm OreImo is on Sundays, ep 5 is this week.

I liked the filler ep of WGOK, an homage to epic zero day errors and glitches everywhere..

Back