Your viewing journal

Watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episodes 66-83 over the last week. This whole Future-related storyline at first was unnecessarily complicated, but now I'm starting to enjoy it...

ColdCobra said:
Watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episodes 66-83 over the last week. This whole Future-related storyline at first was unnecessarily complicated
It's pretty simple - they just needed an excuse to produce character designs that would draw in more fangirls. :p But no, seriously, I agree with your post.

ilmaestro said:
ColdCobra said:
Watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episodes 66-83 over the last week. This whole Future-related storyline at first was unnecessarily complicated
It's pretty simple - they just needed an excuse to produce character designs that would draw in more fangirls. :p But no, seriously, I agree with your post.

It may have been light hearted, but I'm sure there is a lot of truth in you post... :)

Anyway, in a bid to catch up with the anime that I didn't get to buy a few years ago due to unemployment, I brought Code Geass Vol. 1 for £20 yesterday, and have watched the first six episodes. At first it all seemed very Gundam-y, teenage boy getting caught up in a mech war etc, but then at the end of episode 1 it all got an interesting twist. Then there was the old friend on the other side of the war bit which was very Gundam Seed-y, followed by the somewhat sinister lead getting an alter-ego for the public, which was very Death Note-y.

Did I mention that I love the Gundam Meta-series and that Death Note is one of my, if not my overall favourite anime? In other words, I'm really enjoying this. So much so I've already brought Vol. 2 and R2 Vol. 1 and 2 off amazon... It's great having money to spend on anime!

Full Metal Panic ep 22-24 - Almost fantastic end to the season. The last big fight and the middle part of the last ep lost a little steam, I thought, but the overall a really cool arc (you've got a great setting like a submarine, you should definitely be using it to tell your stories at times). Gauron is too boom, Sousuke has also got more and more awesome as he's gone on. Melissa's intervention in Kurz's fight was a highlight. Nice scene with Sousuke and Kaname at the end.

Gauron's a cool character. One thing I like about FMP is that the villains have a bit of menace about them. I take it you'll be moving on to the awesome Fumoffu and TSR?

Over the last week I've been watching--dun dun duuuuun--the infamous Strike Witches. First a flurry of Kugimiya tsunderes, now this... what in blazes is hapenning to me!? Got a few more episodes to watch.

lol, the character that you play in my fictional AUKN anime series is changing dramatically, fabby! :p I think you need a good dose of 80s action or something next.

And yeah, gonna watch some Fumoffu... now, while I'm in a FMP mood.

fabricatedlunatic said:
You know what the most disconcerting thing is? I don't hate it

emot-ughh.gif

Back