Your viewing journal

Over the Sky (Movie)
Nothing really that special, not a movie I would be rushing to watch again in a hurry

Wotakoi: Love is hard for Otaku - Episodes 1 - 11
Interesting set-up for a series, the ending was open for more episodes (as the manga was ongoing). Bit Slice of Life in terms of story pacing but was a good way to passing the time when travelling

Ya Boy Kongming!
Like Uma Musume this initially seems like an absurd concept on paper. An ancient Chinese tactician reborn in modern Shibuya now advising an unknown pop singer? Bonkers idea but damn is it fun. Great music, great characters and great comedy. Hope they make a second season.

Starting a tracker for my recent HIDIVE backlog mission. To better focus on my other backlogs I'm giving priority to the few shows I have left on HIDIVE. This should time well with my upcoming sub expiration. There's a few other series I'm eyeing up but I'll stick with this target for now.
Legend of the Galactic Heroes Gaiden
Aura Battler Dunbine
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Ya Boy Kongming
Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit
SHINEPOST
Onipan!

Dark Gathering episode 16 Pulling weight.

MF Ghost episode 4 Getting rizzed.

One Piece episode 1080 Discovery.

Overtake! episode 4 Drawn in.

Shangri-La Frontier episode 4 Party request.

THE IDOLM@STER Million Live! episode 3 Fly by.

31 Days of Halloween 2023! Day XXII: Christine, Pet Sematary (Films)

Hajime No Ippo: The Fighting!
episodes 37-48

Showed a couple more anime to my mother over the weekend:

Atelier Ryza eps 1-3. This was a little too light and mellow for us, my mother fell asleep during this multiple times. Not sure if we'll bother going back to this one.

Rurouni Kenshin eps 1-7. My mother was very much into this one, so we watched all 7 episodes in one sitting earlier this afternoon.

A Returner's Magic Should Be Special Episode 3 Invitations.

Berserk of Gluttony Episode 4 Homecoming.

I Shall Survive Using Potions! Episode 3 Party and pick-pockets.

Overtake! Episode 4 Withdrawn.

Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 28 Garbage photos.

Tearmoon Empire Episode 3 Interactions.

The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, REALLY Love You Episode 3 Mute.

The Family Circumstances of the Irregular Witch Episode 5 Visiting.

The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess Episode 3 Repaying the favour.

To Love Ru episodes 19-26: so many borrowed ideas from other shows (including a number from Sgt Frog), but still entertaining. I think they're being unkind to Lala, claiming all her inventions are failures. Many work as intended, but either the users or the devices go one step too far.

Steel Angel Kurumi Encore: I do love these four little glimpses into the domestic life of the Steel Angels and their master.

Konosuba S2
Episodes 1+2
It was a chore to finish season 1. I've had this since a 2021 Christmas sale (I think).
I'm just not getting it, not funny or interesting.
I'd rather see Dave Lee Travis play Macbeth.

Off to the box it goes.

Shy episode 4 Pulling punches.

Stardust Telepath episode 3 Love and rockets.

31 Days of Halloween 2023! Day XXIII: Rosemary’s Baby (Film)

episodes 49-57

Shy (English Dub) Episode 1-2

A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life Episode 4

I'm In Love with the Villainess Episode 4

Shy Episode 4

The Demon Sword Master of Excalibur Academy Episode 4

Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen (Japanese) - Episode 40

After-school Hanako-kun (Japanese) - Episode 2

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End (Japanese) - Episode 7

Spy x Family (Season 2) (Japanese) - Episode 28

Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Meteor Mission (Japanese) - Episode 51

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent Season 2 episode 16 Fuss.

After School Hanako-Kun episode 3 Unexpected guest.

31 Days of Halloween 2023! Day XXIV: Martin (Film)

episodes 58-67

Ladies Vs Butlers Undressed: Plays fine on my Region B player. The actual episodes are the same as in the standard version. The six mini shorts (all between 2.5 and 3 minutes) are OK if you're a fan of over inflated assets. There is also a sexy mini poster. Not sure it's worth the extra £6 I paid but it's important to be sure about these things, isn't it? :cool:

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 13-14

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (Rewatch) Episode 1-4

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent Season 2 Episode 16

Elizabethtown - Better than some critics said, not as good as Jerry Maguire but at least Kirsten Dunst's character is not too much of a manic-pixie-dream-girl (I like Kirsten Dunst for the record, I just don't like the MPDG trope), and honestly I enjoyed the slice-of-life feel and the excellent soundtrack (was def worth paying 50p for in the charity shop!) :)

Back