Your viewing journal

Moomin (1990, English dubbed) Episode 78 (COMPLETE) - It has been a great pleasure to spend time with this wonderful cast of characters in their magical valley, I love how this series has just the right blend of relaxing slice of life vibes, sly wit and comedy, and fun adventures. I have not seen any of the other adaptations of the Moomin books yet, but will likely check out that well regarded stopmotion version from the 70s and the new Moominvalley series at some point. Now to decide what to watch next! :)

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro 2nd Attack (English Dub) Episode 21

My Hero Academia Season 6 (English Dub) Episode 22

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement (English Dub) Episode 9

The Misfit of Demon King Academy II (English Dub) Episode 17

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Excorcist in Another World (English Dub) Episode 8-9

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 3rd Season (English Dub) Episode 63-64

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 21

Handyman Saitou in Another World (English Dub) Episode 9

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season Episode 23

Handyman Saitou in Another World Episode 11

In/Spectre Season 2 Episode 23

Ippon Again! Episode 11

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 292 Marked.

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season episode 23 Delicious food.

Handyman Saitou in Another World episode 11 Saving.

In/Spectre Season 2 episode 23 Asleep.

Ippon Again! episode 11 Frightening nicknames.

One Piece episode 1054 Dealing damage.

The File of Young Kindaichi Movie 1: Operazakan - Aratanaru Satsujin (Film) & The File of Young Kindaichi episodes 1-20

Laputa: Castle in the Sky (REWATCH, Disney English dubbed) - Still thoroughly enjoyable after all these years :)

Teen Titans Season 4 Episodes 1-5 - A great show, I have the complete Blu-ray set so am planning to finally watch Seasons 4-5 start to finish and the Trouble in Tokyo movie :)

The Eminence in Shadow (English Dub) Episode 13

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari Episode 11

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Episode 11

Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 35

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari episode 11 Tour.

The Vampire Dies in No Time Season 2 episode 23 Cold shoulder.

Vinland Saga Season 2 episode 35 Common men.

Doctor Who: Day of the Daleks

Doctor Who: The Curse of Peladon

The File of Young Kindaichi
episodes 21-35

Galaxy Angel Z: silly space fun. I think my main problem with the series is there is no real continuity. After the first couple of episodes, you could watch them in any order and it wouldn't make any difference. Perhaps the A, S or X series' will prove me wrong.

Ah, My Goddess the movie: Been a long time (about 20 years) since I last saw this. While it is a delightful and emotionally power-packed film, I did have a few minor quibbles. Normally we would see the big race they were preparing for, but it sort of got lost in all the apocalypse. Is it a mandate that every incarnation has to end with the contract between Belldandy and Keiichi has been lost? When will all versions be remastered for BluRay (please oh please?)

Adventurer's Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World (English Dub) Episode 9

Adventurer's Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World Episode 12 (Complete. A decent fantasy series overall.) 3/5

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skills
Episode 11 A big pay day.

The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague Episode 12 Matching. (Complete. A workplace anime with a supernatural twist which I found rather endearing when mixed with the romance elements surrounding the core cast of characters.) 3.5/5

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skills episode 11 Shampoo.

Doctor Who: The Sea Devils

Doctor Who: The Mutants

episodes 36-50

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 19

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 21 Teamwork and booby traps.

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady Episode 12 A bright future. (Complete. This for me has been my AOTS with it's concept idea and the yuri relationship between the two MC's was endearing to watch.) 3.5/5

Tomo-chan is a Girl!
Episode 12 Confessions.

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, So I’ll Max Out My Defence Season 2 episode 21 Base-building.

Bungou Stray Dogs 4th Season episode 49 Coffee.

Kana of the Great Snow Sea episode 11 Fate. (Complete. Though this has potential, and we are getting a movie continuation, the series could have been stronger and felt rushed towards the end.) 3/5

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
episode 12 Love yourself. (Complete. I enjoyed this overall, though I feel that some parts of the plot could have benefitted if the series was two-cour.) 3.5/5

Tomo-Chan Is a Girl!
episode 12 Treasure.

Tsurune -The Linking Shot- episode 25 Result.

Doctor Who: The Time Monster

episodes 51-65

Teen Titans Seasons 4 & 5 + The Lost Episode + Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo Movie - Was great to finally finish all these, def worth a watch and I loved the movie though I know not everyone likes it, it's sad that the creators didn't get the chance to finish the series in full the way they wanted to (IIRC Season 5 was going to be 20 episodes long originally), but I am glad to have seen all of this series now :)

Igor (REWATCH) - Really much better than one might expect, I love this film :)

Batman: Year One (REWATCH) - IMO this is the best DC Animated Universe Original Movie, was a really satisfying film to revisit and all the more impressive for packing so much into it's short runtime (I believe it's only about an hour long?) :)

Currently watching Akudama Drive, am more than halfway through :)

Back