Your viewing journal

BLUE LOCK Season 1 (Japanese audio) - Episode 24 (Completed)
My Hero Academia Season 6 (Japanese audio) - Episode 25 (Completed)
NieR:Automata Ver1.1a (Japanese audio) - Episodes 4-8

Chillin' in My 30's after Getting Fired from the Demon King's Army Episode 12 Bickering brothers. (Complete. A decent and enjoyable fantasy series for a Saturday evening watch.) 3/5

My Hero Academia Season 6
Episode 25 Outside reinforcements. (Complete. Another solid season - I'll definitely be looking forward to the next season when it eventually airs.) 4/5

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement
Episode 12 Rewards. (Complete. This for me personally may not have been a series that stoodout from this seasons anime but overall it was an enjoyable watch.) 3/5

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten
Episode 12 Confide and confess. (Complete. A slow burn that took it's time when it came down to the progression of the two MC's relationship however there is a genuinely sweet romance to be found here.) 3.5/5

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Excorcist in Another World
Episode 12 Mist.

Blue Lock episode 24 Prove. (Complete. Though the over-the-top style can sometimes be a bit much this was quite entertaining and I’ll be sticking around for the next season.) 4/5

Chillin' in My 30s after Getting Fired from the Demon King's Army
episode 12 - (Complete. Though not a bad watch the story elements like a banished hero worked in other recent anime.) 3/5

KanColle: Let’s Meet at Sea
episode 8 Now. (Complete. A series hindered by its long delays, but also one that though decent was rather short and not as good as its predecessor.) 3/5

My Hero Academia Sixth Season
episode 138 A good soak. (Complete. Though not the strongest season to date this certainly amped the intensity up and sets up the final arc fairly well.) 4/5

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement
episode 12 Restoring honour. (Complete. Though there were some fun ideas here my enthusiasm for the series waned a bit as it progressed.) 3/5

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World
episode 12 Accused.

Trigun Stampede episode 12 Memories fade. (Complete. Though the original anime is still superior I am looking forward to seeing where this new adaptation is headed.) 3.5/5

Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break
episodes 24-25 Confidence. (Complete. As much as I enjoy the overall series this did lean a bit heavily into flashback territory in some parts, though the finale was fairly satisfying.) 3.5/5

The File of Young Kindaichi
episodes 114-132

Don’t Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro s2 ep11-12 [end]

Having been generally a bit medium on the first season, I was surprised at how much I ended up enjoying this one. I don’t think it’s anything too revelatory, but it’s nice to see a series like this that actually develops the characters in a positive way.

Trigun Stampede ep11-12 [end]

This ended more or less how I thought it would, which is fine, but I don’t really know how to feel about the prospect of them continuing it further. All the way along, it just seems to have been lacking a certain something and, given that the ending of this season seemed fairly conclusive, I‘m not entirely sure where there is left for it to go. I’m not at all familiar with the manga though, so maybe I‘m doing the story a disservice. Remember when Trigun was fun? I miss that.

Urusei Yatsura (2022) ep3 [English dub]

I didn’t even realise they’d dubbed this until the HIDIVE app defaulted to English audio. The dub is fine, I don’t think it adds anything, but it doesn’t detract from it either. A couple of nice gags this time around, but the upgraded visuals are probably always going to be the main attraction over the original. Lum’s casual outfit is too powerful.

Grimoire of Zero (English dubbed) - Really enjoyable fantasy series, it's sad they didn't adapt the rest of the books if they're all as good as the first one's anime adaptation is, and the Mercenary is so cute and fuzzy wuzzy 🥰 Also the dub was solid and it's noteworthy for being a modern non-isekai fantasy anime :)

Next up is "Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto" first episode was so funny and well dubbed and the op theme slaps XD

Last edited:
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro 2nd Attack (English Dub) Episode 22

My Hero Academia Season 6 (English Dub) Episode 23

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement (English Dub) Episode 10

The Misfit of Demon King Academy II (English Dub) Episode 18

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Excorcist in Another World (English Dub) Episode 10

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 3rd Season (English Dub) Episode 65 (Complete)

Seitokai Yakuindono season 1 (rewatch): well why not? snigger snigger

Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon season 3: the action is good, the storyline is interesting but the number of characters wandering in and out of the plots and counter plots can get very confusing. I still have no idea who some of them are. Maybe they should wear name badges (and the ones who are Gods should have special hats or glowing eyes or something so we can distinguish them from the mortals).

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 22

Handyman Saitou in Another World (English Dub) Episode 10

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season Episode 24 A festive finale. (Complete. A fine second season that further expands upon its already likeable cast whilst delivering more of the same calm and endearing goodness as the first did.) 3.5/5

Handyman Saitou in Another World
Episode 12 Popular. (Complete. This may not have been one of the stronger isekai's but it was a pretty fun fantasy series overall.) 3/5

In/Spectre Season 2
Episode 24 Possessed. (Complete. Another dialogue heavy season - I found these set of cases just as intriguing with how they were dissected before being solved.) 3.5/5

Ippon Again!
Episode 12 A tough match.

image.png

In/Spectre Season 2 (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-12 (Completed)
Tomo-chan is a Girl (Japanese audio) - Episodes 9-12

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 293 Own hands. (Complete. A mixed bag in terms of good arcs and ones that were mediocre to bad. This series honestly needed to take a break sooner than it has, and I hope that this results in a stronger second part.) 3/5

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season
episode Festival. (Complete. The first season was a surprising highlight and this second was just as enjoyable. I hope we get a third in time.) 4/5

Handyman Saitou in Another World
episode Everyone. (Complete. I went into this with blank expectations but I’ve very much enjoyed what the series had to offer, especially its blend of comedy and more serious moments.) 4/5

In/Spectre Season 2
episode 24 Too far. (Complete. I would say that this was overall a better season than the first and I enjoyed the arcs it had to offer.) 3.5/5

Ippon Again!
episode 12 One.

One Piece episode 1055 Encore.

The File of Young Kindaichi episodes 133-148 & Specials (Complete. A solid mystery series with a likeable set of core characters. It’s quite a lengthy series but luckily I had booked the week off as it came up in my backlog.) 3.5/5

The File of Young Kindaichi Returns
episodes 1-5

Urusei Yatsura (2022) ep3 [English dub]

I didn’t even realise they’d dubbed this until the HIDIVE app defaulted to English audio. The dub is fine, I don’t think it adds anything, but it doesn’t detract from it either. A couple of nice gags this time around, but the upgraded visuals are probably always going to be the main attraction over the original. Lum’s casual outfit is too powerful.

I actually really like the animation of the classic UY, it's very visually inventive (though it's not like I wouldn't watch the new one) :)

John Wick 4
My brain exploded with the action. They should have extended it by 30 minutes and split it into 2 movies.
Sadly they'll never recreate the hit I got from the first film.

Classroom of the Elite
Episodes 10-12, finished.
Went well but the final story had too many episodes.

The Boys S3
Episode 1
Liking it but the comic was better.
Can't get the Garth Ennis craziness on screen if you rewrite it.
Elizabeth Shue was good but she should've been Queen Maeve.
What I really like is now I have 2 versions.

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari episode 12 Trust. (Complete. It was good to see this getting a second season as this does feel like the build up to bigger things later on. As is, I’ve enjoyed the story so far.) 3.5/5

The Vampire Dies in No Time Season 2
episode 24 Bikinis and bathhouse.(Complete. Much like the first season this delivered some good laughs and John is still the best thing about the series.) 3.5/5

Vinland Saga Season 2
episode 36 Orders.

The File of Young Kindaichi Returns episodes 6-23

The Eminence in Shadow (English Dub) Episode 14

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari Episode 12 (Complete. A decent watch so far and with a second season on the way I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing how the story further unfolds.) 3.5/5

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire
Episode 12 (Complete. Though nothing special this was a pretty decent fantasy series overall.) 3.5/5

Vinland Saga Season 2
Episode 36

Grimoire of Zero (English dubbed) - Really enjoyable fantasy series, it's sad they didn't adapt the rest of the books if they're all as good as the first one's anime adaptation is, and the Mercenary is so cute and fuzzy wuzzy 🥰 Also the dub was solid and it's noteworthy for being a modern non-isekai fantasy anime :)

Next up is "Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto" first episode was so funny and well dubbed and the op theme slaps XD
Is this your fuzzy wuzzy

My fuzzy wuzzy is

Anyway
Beyond Outrage
Yakuza betrayal

Monster Musume
Episode 7
Orcs capture Magical Girl Mako-chan
Hurrah for Zombina

Attachments

• c9acabd63a1d998babbb5fab8da3225d.jpg
    c9acabd63a1d998babbb5fab8da3225d.jpg