Your viewing journal

Blue Lock episode 10 Flunk.

BOCCHI THE ROCK! episode 10 Mooch.

I’m the Villainess, So I’m Taming the Final Boss episode 12 Stand down. (Complete. A fun concept but the disguise arc and final arcs weren’t quite as engaging as the initial episodes.) 3/5

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills
episode 11 On show.

My Hero Academia Sixth Season episode 124 Reunion.

Pop Team Epic 2nd Season episode 11 Doomed drawing.

Raven of the Inner Palace episode 11 Afraid.

Spy x Family Part 2 episode 23 A fierce match.

Utawarerumono Mask of Truth episode 25 Alliance.

Uzaki-Chan Wants To Hang Out! Double episode 11 Unknowing advice.

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-Kun Season 3 episode 10 Council.

Doctor Who: The Time Meddler

PSYCHO-PASS Extended Edition e
pisodes 4-10

Last edited:
Beast Tamer Episode 11

I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss Episode 12 (Complete. A decent enough watch with what it had to offer though I also didn't find the latter half as engaging as the first.) 3/5

I've Somehow Gotten Stronger When I Improved My Farm-Related Skills Episode 11

My Hero Academia Season 6 Episode 11

Spy x Family Episode 23

The Little Lies We All Tell Episode 9

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Season 2 Episode 23

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 54

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 279 Subjects.

One Piece episode 1044 An archaeologist’s ambitions.

To Your Eternity 2nd Season episode 8 No need to be king.

PSYCHO-PASS Extended Edition episode 11 (Complete. One of my favourite sci-Fi anime series’ that I wanted to rewatch and did so via this version, as it includes new scenes whilst condensing the 22 episodes into 11.) 4.5/5

PSYCHO-PASS (Rewatch)
episodes 1-11 (Complete. This is quite a divisive follow-up and I can understand why, as though I got some enjoyment out of the characters and world-building the overall series felt more flawed upon rewatching.) 3/5

PSYCHO-PASS: The Movie (Film) (Rewatch)
A solid film overall which improves upon the second season thanks to taking on a different focus. 4/5

PSYCHO-PASS: Sinners of the System Case.1 - Crime and Punishment (Film)
I wasn’t expecting this film to make Miki a more likeable character but it’s a step in the right direction for one of the lesser aspects of the previous two projects and featured a decent storyline. 3.5/5

PSYCHO-PASS: Sinners of the System Case.2 - First Guardian (Film)
This side story provided some backstory for Masaoka and Sugou whilst dealing with a rogue MIA commanding officer. 3.5/5

Last edited:
Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water - Episodes 4 - 12 (Blu-ray)

After those indifferent first few episodes Nadia has really got going from episode 4 onwards and I've really enjoyed this run of episodes.

Mobile Suit Gundam : The Witch from Mercury - Episode 10

Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water - Episodes 4 - 12 (Blu-ray)

After those indifferent first few episodes Nadia has really got going from episode 4 onwards and I've really enjoyed this run of episodes.

Well that's good to hear, because I bought the Nadia UE pretty much as a blind buy. I've only seen the first episode and was fairly disappointed with it because it seemed to only be on the level of a children's cartoon, but people have told me it does get much better later on. Well, I have plenty of time for me to watch a few more episodes, and I can just get the Nadia pre-order removed from my order if I decide its not going to be a mature enough series for me.

Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War episode 376 Inevitable fate.

Management of a Novice Alchemist episode 11 Beat the heat.

PSYCHO-PASS: Sinners of the System Case.3 - On the Other Side of Love and Hate (Film) The strongest of the three films, this focused on Kougami coming to terms with himself whilst getting involved in a conflict in Tibet and taking on a young apprentice in the process. 4/5

PSYCHO-PASS 3
episodes 1-5

Last edited:
Akiba Maid War ep 8
Play ball.

The Little Lies We All Tell
ep 9
Switched and illusion.

SPY x FAMILY p2 e11
What a racquet.

FuuKoi ep 7
Fireworks.

Chainsaw Man ep 10
Painful exercise.
Back to being dull with the vast majority of one of the characters storyline. The other part raised the odd chuckle, but still felt stiff for the most part. I'm not sure if they've skewed it to the serious side or whether the original was this boring, although I'm sure it wouldn't have had the hype it did if it was. The difference is you can skim through stuff really quickly in a manga or take as long as you want, this definitely feals like the pace could be a lot quicker. I have heard complaints in the Japanese anime fandom that certainly the colour pallet is duller than the manga.

Chainsaw Man episode 10 Hunt.

Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit episode 11 Weighing and worrying.

Shinobi no Ittoki episode 11 Dear friend.

PSYCHO-PASS 3 episodes 6-8 & PSYCHO-PASS 3: First Inspector (Complete. I quite liked the new team here overall and the stories were decent also. I found this to be a better season than 2 though the lack of Akane was felt.) 3.5/5

Pumpkin Scissors
episodes 1-3

Last edited:
Footloose (1984) - The first of several films I recently rewatched and appreciated to a significantly greater degree than on previous viewings, this is humanistic and compassionate in its approach and that really endeared me to it, great soundtrack and performances too! I was on Ren and Ariel's side for sure but could empathise with Shaw's grief. Haven't seen the remake so can't venture an opinion on that really but this is a classic :)

Radio Days (1987) - Possibly my favourite Woody Allen film (setting aside my opinion of him as a person), this is warmly nostalgic and as Julie Kavner is not in all that many live-action films it's nice to see her on screen, I grew up with The Simpsons and Marge's voice holds a special place in my heart. This intersperses the life of a young Jewish-American boy called Joe (played by a young Seth Green) and his family as he is growing up in a coastal town in Queens, though it's not really a coming-of-age film, more just reflecting on the joys and pitfalls of being a child of about 8-10 years old, and this is interwoven with various vignettes about radio stars of the period, as it being the 1940s, radio is still immensely popular, having not yet been slightly eclipsed by television and film. The film has an excellent soundtrack too (unsurprisingly given the subject matter). Would probably appeal to fans of Sylvain Chomet's The Illusionist :)

The Road to El Dorado - Seen this film many times and it's always a fun time (yes that's it) :p

Children Who Chase Lost Voices - I'm one of the many people who was a tad underwhelmed by this the first time I watched it (many years ago at a BFI Southbank showing in London) but I am so glad I nabbed that Steelbook in the AL sale as I now dearly love this film and consider it a beautiful and profound mediation on death and life. It's absolutely stunning to look at as well, and I enjoyed watching it with the English dub a lot more than I expected to. Could this be my favourite Shinkai film now? Certainly one of them :)

Children Who Chase Lost Voices - I'm one of the many people who was a tad underwhelmed by this the first time I watched it (many years ago at a BFI Southbank showing in London) but I am so glad I nabbed that Steelbook in the AL sale as I now dearly love this film and consider it a beautiful and profound mediation on death and life. It's absolutely stunning to look at as well, and I enjoyed watching it with the English dub a lot more than I expected to. Could this be my favourite Shinkai film now? Certainly one of them :)

I very much enjoy "Kids Who Fall into Big Holes Screaming All the Way Down," and have re-watched it multiple times, most recently showing it to the next door neighbor girl, and she really got into it too. I don't know why that particular Shinkai title gets so beaten down, I don't think it's a bad movie at all. But then, I also really dig Goro Miyazaki's Tales from Earthsea, and that never gets any love from anyone either, so there must be something drastically wrong with my mental faculties... 🤔

Last edited:
Go back to bed, Rad - what are you doing up so early, liking posts in the wee hours of the morning?!

Actually, I guess they are wee-er hours here, as it's just after midnight for me...

I very much enjoy "Kids Who Fall into Big Holes Screaming All the Way Down," and have re-watched it multiple times, most recently showing it to the next door neighbor girl, and she really got into it too. I don't know why that particular Shinkai title gets so beaten down, I don't think it's a bad movie at all. But then, I also really dig Goro Miyazaki's Tales from Earthsea, and that never gets any love from anyone either, so there must be something drastically wrong with my mental faculties... 🤔

Tales from Earthsea is for sure on my list of things to watch as I want to make my own mind up about it :) I remember you saying before how much you like CWCLVFDB :) also it's ok for now lol might nap later but actually feel pretty alert rn, I have already slept a good few hours tonight :) it's 5:09am here XP

Tales from Earthsea was one of the most favorite Studio Ghibli movies for both of my daughters, they watched it to death when they were still pre-teens, so I got to see it quite often too, lol... and as I've said before, I always thought Therru was the cutest of all of the "Ghibli Princesses" in any of their movies, even with the large burn scar on her face.

original.gif

Last edited:
Chainsaw Man Episode 10 Hunter.

Do It Yourself! Episode 11 Construct.

Encouragement of Climb: Next Summit Episode 11 Weight and worry.

Immoral Guild (Uncensored) Episode 11 Sensual.

Love Flops Episode 10 Gratitude.

Peter Grill and the Philosoper's Time: Super Extra (Uncensored) Episode 10 Love doll.

Reincarnated as a Sword Episode 12 Onwards. (Complete. A fantasy series with a likeable lead and a fresh take on the "Reincarnation" trope. With a second season announced I'll be looking forward to that.) 3.5/5

Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 11 Friend.

The Eminence in Shadow Episode 11 Call forth.

Do it Yourself!! episode 11 Settling in.

Mob Psycho 100 III episode 11 A darker side.

The Eminence in Shadow episode 11 Excalibur.

Pumpkin Scissors episodes 4-16

Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory (English dubbed) - Enjoyable series, glad I finally watched it after hearing so many good things, the second opening and ending lyrics are really beautiful as well :) It's well-animated and prob a good pick if you want a Gundam series that has a solid dub and is not a massive time investment compared to one of the three or four cour Gundam series. Genuine question from an autistic person: is Kou perhaps meant to be autistic? :)

Back