Your viewing journal

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 219 Pushing.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Mugen Train Arc episode 1 Didn’t get around to watching the film but am curious to see this arc.

Fena: Pirate Princess episode 10 Appearance.

Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut episode 2 Tough training.

Mieruko-chan episode 2 Seen and unseen.

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 2nd Cour episode 13 Missed reunion.

Last edited:

D1tchd1gger

Flame Haze
86 SP & s2 e1
Recap and new recruits.

Let's Make a Mug Too s2 eps 1 & 2
Looking for the core and childhood memories.

Fena: Pirate Princess eps 9 & 10
Coordinates and the key.

The Aquatope on White Sand ep 14
Behind the scenes.

The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated ep 10
Masochist.

RUMBLE GARANNDOLL ep 1
Seems like a mash up of Shimoneta (Otaku stuff has been banned) and mecha shows (Gurren Lagann mainly with a dash of Eva, so far).

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Love Live! Superstar!! episode 11 Not Alone.

The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made episode 2 Deeper than the skin.

The Vampire dies in No Time episode 2 Charmer.

Last edited:

ActionFaust

Combat Butler
Now continuing the Hinamizawa mystery with When They Cry: Kai. With Satoko being one of my favourite characters this opening arc sure is painful to watch.

Love Live! Superstar!!10/--Seasonal
The Legend of the Galactic Heroes64/110Streaming Backlog
Release the Spyce7/12Streaming Backlog
When They Cry: Kai5/24Rewatch
Yona of the Dawn20/24Physical Backlog
Assassination Classroom5/22Physical Backlog
Your Lie in April5/22Physical Backlog
Noein: To Your Other Self4/24Physical Backlog

RadFemHedonist

Vampire Ninja
Finished Chihayafuru Season 2 (dubbed) and rewatched most of the first cour of Honey and Clover (I've decided to watch it subbed as it sounds way better in Japanese, even if it means watching a bit more slowly) - I'm about to start on Episode L which is one of my favourite anime episodes in any show! :) I also watched The Case of Hana and Alice (subbed, I don't think there is an English dub for it judging by the lack of any English cast listed on ANN), which was marvellous and please all watch it if you haven't seen it already :)

RonJB

Completely Average High School Student
Nobunaga The Fool: currently on episode 17. Started out very promising, but it's got way too many unanswered questions and weird plot twists to maintain my interest. There are some good points but I'm not sure that's enough to make me want to watch it again.

After this, I'll be starting on Tamako Market/Love Story, which just arrived in my letterbox, and should prove a stark contrast to the constant violence and betrayal of NtF.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
takt op.Destiny episode 2 Duet.

31 Days of Halloween 2021! Days VIII-XII: Universal’s The Invisible Man sequels (Film marathon)

Last edited:

Professor Irony

CYBER FUNKER
City Hunter ep21-22

I’d completely forgotten that 22 has an off-brand James Bond as the ‘baddie’, right down to the lovingly rendered Aston Martin. Unlike the caricature of Arnie earlier in the series though, it’s not such an obvious likeness of a particular actor, but, given the heavy eyebrows, I think it might Sean Connery.

D1tchd1gger

Flame Haze
Blue Period ep 1
Finding a passion.

Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero s3 e2
Expedition.

The Heike Story ep 3
Escalation.
Man it's hard keeping up with who's who, so many different political and personal relationships.

Pride of Orange ep 2
Publicity.

takt op.Destiny ep 2
Origin story.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside episode 2 Devour.

The Heike Story episode 5 Scared.

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat episode 2 A specific set of skills.

31 Days of Halloween 2021! Day XIII: April Fool’s Day (Film)

Made in Abyss (Rewatch)
episodes 1-13 (Complete. It has been a while since I watched this series and this rewatch allowed me to finally delve into the MVM CE release I picked up some time ago.) 4/5

Last edited:
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S (English Dub) Episode 8

Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory (English Dub) Episode 8

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2nd Season (English Dub) Episode 43

Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside Episode 2 Consumed.

Kaginado Episode 1 This should be a fun set of short episodes.

Love Live! Superstar!! Episode 11 Never alone.

The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made Episode 2 Under the surface.

The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat Episode 2 A certain set of skills.

D1tchd1gger

Flame Haze
The Way of the Househusband s2 eps 1-5 (complete)
Pretty much the same as the first season, lots of funny moments, but the style makes you wonder what was the point of the adaptation?
6/10

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
SAKUGAN episode 2 Slowpokes.

The Aquatope on White Sand episode 15 Suggestion.

31 Days of Halloween 2021! Day XIV: It’s Alive Trilogy (Films)

Made in Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul (Film)
As expected from the story so far this was a dark and at times gruelling watch but also an intriguing arc with Bondrewd being quite the threat. 4/5

Magical☆Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
episodes 1-4

Last edited:

Girls with Guns

Dragon Knight
I showed my mother The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent tonight, we watched the first 9 episodes. This was one of my favorite series of 2020. My mother was enjoying it so much she wanted to finish it all tonight, but I just didn't feel like doing 12 episodes in one sitting. So, we'll finish the last three episodes over the weekend just before watching episodes 10 and 11 of Fena: Pirate Princess, another new series she is also really into.

RadFemHedonist

Vampire Ninja
Ronja the Robber's Daughter (rewatch, dubbed) Episodes 1-21 - The dubbed op isn't very good but I like the dub other than that so I just skip it :) I adore this show, I think it's one of the best things to come out of Ghibli in the last 10 years :)

Mulan (1998) (rewatch) - was great to see this again :)

Monster House (rewatch) - I still think this holds up well overall, though the camerawork is gimmicky, presumably designed for 3D viewing?

Luca - Lovely film and the music was beautiful, I also appreciated it's relatively realistic take regarding the prejudices against outsiders.

Tarzan (1999) (rewatch) - I don't much care for Phil Collins but these songs are better than the godawful ones he churned out for Brother Bear and it's a enjoyable watch overall, the chemistry between Tarzan and Jane is palpable and very romantic :)

Up (rewatch) - One of Pixar's best "I have just met you and I LOVE you!" 🥰

Orgun

Dragon Knight
Hokuto no Ken 2 - Episode 28 - 32

Really enjoying this.

AMAIM: Warrior of the Borderline - Episode 2

Sakugan - Episodes 1 & 2

There's something about Sakugan that I really like, it's not in the slightest bit original so far but these episodes have a charm that has caught my attention.

City Hunter - .357 Magnum
City Hunter - Bay City Wars
City Hunter - Million Dollar Conspiracy

Another watch ahead of reviews on the podcast.

Nobunaga The Fool: currently on episode 17. Started out very promising, but it's got way too many unanswered questions and weird plot twists to maintain my interest. There are some good points but I'm not sure that's enough to make me want to watch it again.

I watched Nobunaga the Fool when it aired, it's quite silly and plays fast and loose with a lot of historical figures but I have to admit I did quite enjoy it.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Let’s Make a Mug Too 2 episode 3 Sightseer.

Selection Project episode 3 Revelation and rivalry.

Taisho Otome Fairy Tale episode 2 Living dead.

31 Days of Halloween 2021! Day XV: Crimson Peak (Film)

Magical☆Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
episodes 5-13 (Complete. An adventurous series which runs the gambit of different genres and backdrops as the leads try and find their way home. It was fairly entertaining overall.) 3.5/5

Magicians Academy
episodes 1-6

Girls with Guns

Dragon Knight
My mother asked to watch some more anime last night, so we finished one series and started another:

The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent episodes 10-12 (finish)

The World is Still Beautiful episodes 1-5