Your viewing journal

Training with Hinako

Well, it did and didn't deliver at the same time. I would say it's worth 24 minutes of anyone's time who enjoys watching an energetic well endowed young woman exercise - It's certainly a welcome distraction from all that's wrong in the world (or should that be an example of?) but at about the fifteen minute mark the amount of recycled footage meant that I actually began to get bored of breasts.

And I don't want to get bored of breasts. Ever.

It had potential but I could think of at least three other equally stimulating exercises Hinako could have demonstrated instead of the seemingly endless amount of push-ups. And I have to question the health benefits of the final five minutes, which are more likely to cause heart attacks than prevent them. I imagine they're saving the A material for the surely inevetable sequel: Jogging with Hinako. It might not get you fit, but on the plus side it will teach you how to count in Japanese. ;)

Just finished Fate/Stay Night - 7/10
Good show, but the ending made e rate it lower. untill volume 4 it was about to get 8.5 maybe 9.

I didn't really like the other archer. It felt like DBZ. All of a sudden a super hyper mega strong enemy appears out o the blue. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
chaos said:
Just finished Fate/Stay Night - 7/10
Good show, but the ending made e rate it lower. untill volume 4 it was about to get 8.5 maybe 9.

I didn't really like the other archer. It felt like DBZ. All of a sudden a super hyper mega strong enemy appears out o the blue. :/

Techincally Gilgamesh was there all the time watching as the holy grail war came to a close since he wasn't clasesd as a particpant, killing everyone and running off with saber wouldn't of worked at all for him and his Master (who i correctly called as being the badguy when i first saw him)

On saying that i'm not sure which other ending you would of liked, as the unlimited Blade Works scenario has Archer as the baddie, as its there you learn his identity and why it is who it is.

BlackWolf said:
(who i correctly called as being the badguy when i first saw him)
This was really obvious. Looks and voice to match ;)

BlackWolf said:
On saying that i'm not sure which other ending you would of liked, as the unlimited Blade Works scenario has Archer as the baddie, as its there you learn his identity and why it is who it is.
Are there other endings? ;)

I guess it ended all right. I was expecting something really great and it ended up being something a bit predictable.

I can't remember how many endings there were per scenario (i assume like Tsukihime it was 3 per route, a good ending, a bad ending and a true ending) but there is other endings out there. Although i think that Saber and Shirou are denied any chance of being together in all endings

It wasn't a bad ending so to speak, and it could of been far worse i reckon. Still Tsukihime > Fate Stay for me, and once i've seen all of the Kara no Kyoukai movies i'll change that again no doubt :p

Gurren Lagann Dub. Hurrah I made it to the end. Watching the dub was far easier and for some reason more enjoyable than the sub which I only managed 4 discs of. I can sort of see why people enjoy it but I really can't see why it got so much hype.

Samurai Hunt For The Sword. Bit of a generic samurai 2 episode OAV. Not bad but not going to be troubling the top of the samurai anime tree.

Dragonaut Eps 1 and 2 at Funimation. Not sure on the quality from 2 eps, but I will give it a few more eps if Funi put more up.

Phantom Requiem For The Phantom Eps 1-7. I am enjoying this so far, but if the story does not hold up I can see it going down hill quickly.

Heroic Age eps 1-2. Really not sure on this I think it could be something I might like, but I am not quite sold enough to buy the collection available.

more Naruto to ep 137 just to see how bad the fillers really are, plus i've given "Kiss on my deity" a shot as well

EDIT: OH plus i saw chrome shelled regios ep 18...nice bit of yuri thrown in for Nina&Zulleni :3

ayase said:
It might not get you fit, but on the plus side it will teach you how to count in Japanese. ;)

I already know how to count to 10 in Japanese thanks to my years of Karate training. Therefore I would only be in it for the breastage.

Been watching today:

Skip Beat Episodes 1-14 - Second sitting and its addictive as ever!

Eden of The east Episode 6 - Its getting more and more interesting, now we know where the title of the series comes from.

K-On! Episode 7 - So far so good but not the best episode. The best bit was Mio wearing the santa clause dress

Oh yea, cant forget Episode 6 of Pandora's Heart and Episode 18 of Chrome Shelled Regios

Hajime no Ippo 2 - 14-18

Still excellent not not as amazing as it was at the start, when it opened up with a pulse poiunding Miyata fight. The pace has slowed down a lot now, focusing more on humour and building up to a huuuuge fight.

I don't get a lot of the weight class stuff, which is a bit bothersome. It isn't my fault I don't find boxing interesting as a sport an know sod all about how the rankings and whatnot work.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 5-10

There are things I really love about this show and things which are starting to get on my nerves. The concept, characters and script are great, as is the animation - But the frantic cutting and splicing in of static pictures or even worse, words and sentences which have just been spoken is starting to get annoying. My eyes and brain want it to stop.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 11-12

Decided I might as well finsh it off tonight. I enjoyed more than I disliked, but it has to go down from an eight to a seven out of ten because of the style in which it was produced.

In short: Good concept, good fun, flawed execution.

Edit: Shin Mazinger Shōgeki! Z Hen 1

:eek:

Okay, so what was that I just saw? I'm familiar with the plot device of showing the end first, but that was just... odd. It felt almost like an episode composed entirely of spoilers for the rest of the series you're about to watch. Awesome character design and animation though.

Back