Your viewing journal

Tonight i crammed in;

Midori No Hibi 4 - not much going on but good for a laugh.
Ichigo 100% 8 - I really hope he ends up going with Toujou, although part of me wants him to go with Nishino
Meloncholu of Haruhi 3 - This episode explains alot, dance routine ending still kicks butt.
Cowboy Bebop 21 - Only 5 more episodes to go :( really like this good dose of comedy and action.

Another night shift so time for anime:

Gintama 22
Bleach 117 - 118
Busou Renkin 23
Pumpkin Scissors 23
Kiba 49
D.Gray-man 23
Reideen 01 (will not bother with ep.2)
Freedom 02

At Minamicon I got to see:

IGPX - 1 & 2 - Buying this :D
Eureka 7 - 1 & 2 - I am now gonna buy this series
.Hack 1 & 2
PoniPoni Dash 1& 2

Still watching Death Note...

Ack! It's proving to be edge-of-your-seat stuff. Can't decide who's side I'm on, Light or L. Sometimes I want Light to get caught for his crimes, othertimes I'm hoping he can get away with it.

The tension. The TENSION! Aggh! :shock:

M.G xx

Watched disc #2 (eps 6-10) of Eureka Seven. It carries on the light and comedic vibe for a while but soon throws in some more serious and quite hard-hitting stuff later on. This is shaping up to be a good series!

Midori No Hibi 6 - Again not much going on, some funny parts to that episode. Next one looks good though.
Ichigo 100% 10 - That ass Manaka needs a foot up the backside, if theres one thing i hate its undecisive people (why watch harem then heh)
Meloncholu of Haruhi 5 - Another good episode, the ending to this show is pretty good i think a few more episodes and it will get more interesting.
Cowboy Bebop 22 - can't beat a bit of bebop, good series next episode looks interesting and i wonder whats going to happen since im aproaching the end of the series.

Ok so tonight i watched,

Midori No Hibi 8 - Another good episode, nice switch around in this one.
Ichigo 100% 12- Watched the last episode, or what i think is the last episode because i dont have anymore. If it is the last episode then i am severly dissapointed.
Cowboy Bebop 24 - What a sad yet good episode, bebop is coming to an end :( last two episodes look good though but now its winding down. However the soundtrack in this episode was fantastic .

Nyu said:
Cowboy Bebop 24 - What a sad yet good episode, bebop is coming to an end :( last two episodes look good though but now its winding down. However the soundtrack in this episode was fantastic .

There, there *pats on back* :lol: Theres always the movie! :D

Back on topic >_> - I just finished watching Akira, and thought it was awesome:p; no idea why I decided to leave this so late :?

Decided to sleep for most of last night at work, so I only managed to watch:

Ghost In The Shell - Innocence
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou 05
Ikkitousen Dragons Destiny 02
Naruto Shippuuden 05
Deltora Quest 05

GitS 2nd Gig 2nd vol- still very meh. The problem i'm having is more the fact that we know too much rather than too little. Creapy guy with scar is pulling a lot of strings and very obviously using the 11 to further his own ends, rather than being a part of it, so my guess is that the 11 will find out about this and it will bite him on the ****, much as it did for those who tried to use the laughing man idea.
Also few more episodes of Kiba , a few new characters who will probably die like the rest, and Geass which you should see my chat about in the Recommendation section.

Last edited by a moderator:
hopeful_monster said:
Also few more episodes of Kiba , a few new characters who will probably die like the rest, and Geass which you should see my chat about in the Recommendation section.

Almost completed Kiba and I can't wait to see how it all comes crashing down. I love the fact that it had a high body count compared to other series with the same story ideas

Just finished watching Virus

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I watched Otogi Jushi Akazukin eps 36&37, Argento Soma eps 6-10 and finally One Piece ep 292 (293-300 got subbed 1st :?). I need to get back to CCS, 6 vols to go.

Back