Your viewing journal

Banana Fish episode 19 Ash’ speech here was great.

Merc StoriA: The Apathetic Boy and the Girl who lives in a Bottle episode 6 This is Alloween This is Alloween

Zombieland Sagas episode 7 KICKY BLAMMO!

Wagnaria!! episodes 1-13 (Complete. A quirky and fun little series, which was rather enjoyable. Didn’t realise there were three seasons and a successor title so seems I have more to enjoy in the future.) 3.5/5

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!☆PICO Episode 20

Takunomi episodes 7-8

Zombie Land Saga episode 7

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai episode 7

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs episode 9

Holmes of Kyoto episode 9

Wagnaria!! episodes 1-13 (Complete. A quirky and fun little series, which was rather enjoyable. Didn’t realise there were three seasons and a successor title so seems I have more to enjoy in the future.) 3.5/5

Did you watch on Crunchyroll? I recently made the mistake of watching it on there thinking it was season 1, when it was actually season 2. 😠

A Certain Magical Index III (English Dub) Episode 4

Goblin Slayer (English Dub) Episode 4

Tada Never Falls in Love (English Dub) Episode 5—7

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight (English Dub) Episode 4

Merc Storia: The Apathetic Boy and the Girl in a Bottle (Sub) Episode 6
That was a rather bizarre episode. This reminded me so much of Alice in Wonderland, but with a halloween twist.

Zombie Land Saga (Sub) Episode 7
That's one way to light up your stage performance. The performance though was completely electrifying.

Last edited:
Banana Fish - Episode 18

I do find some of the goofy comedy that has crept into Banana Fish quite jarring, I'm starting to lose a bit of interest in this show now.

SSSS.Gridman - Episodes 5 & 6

I feel like some of the content in episode 6 should have come an episode earlier but I'm enjoying Gridman.

Last edited:
Did you watch on Crunchyroll? I recently made the mistake of watching it on there thinking it was season 1, when it was actually season 2. 😠
No I ended up watching this one in a less legal fashion. It’s something I rarely do but as you point out crunchyroll has all but the first season.

Yeah you can watch it using a US IP address or whatever, or try and acquire the Blu Ray set which is hard to find and expensive.

Yeah you can watch it using a US IP address or whatever, or try and acquire the Blu Ray set which is hard to find and expensive.
There’s no Blu-ray set for season 1 unfortunately as it’s an awesome series. Only DVD from NIS America and indeed OOP and expensive as hell on eBay.

There’s no Blu-ray set for season 1 unfortunately as it’s an awesome series. Only DVD from NIS America and indeed OOP and expensive as hell on eBay.
Ah that’s what I was referring to, forgot those NIS America sets also came as dvd only.

A Certain Magical Index III episode 7 Quite a beatdown there. A villain who doesn’t mess around too.

IRODUKU: The World in Colours episode 7 Guess I spoke too soon last week. Another good episode, and Hitomi seems less shy now.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 7 Witnessing some memeworthy dancing whilst waking up feeling so horny.

Ms. Vampire who lives in my Neighbourhood episode 7 Woah a beach and festival episode in one? Settle down there anime one trope at a time!

Working Buddies! episodes 1-12 (Complete. A fine if unremarkable series of shorts that I breezed through. Got a laugh or two so it was worthwhile.) 3/5

Working Buddies! No.2! episodes 1-12 (Complete. See my thoughts above. The Live action episode was...interesting.) 3/5

Yuyushiki episodes 1-12 (Complete. Cute SoL with three main characters who are fun to watch and share a nice friendship with one another. There’s rumours of a potential second season so here’s hoping.) 3.5/5

Re:Creators (Rewatch) episodes 1-4 - Since I've got a trial for Amazon Prime I decided to revisit one of my favourites from 2017. Still as great as I remember.

Bloom into You episode 7
Screenshot_20181116-231410_HIDIVE.jpgScreenshot_20181116-231518_HIDIVE.jpgScreenshot_20181116-231438_HIDIVE.jpgScreenshot_20181116-233152_HIDIVE.jpgScreenshot_20181116-231532_HIDIVE.jpgScreenshot_20181116-233117_HIDIVE.jpg

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind episode 7 - Thanks DavidPro

Takunomi episodes 9-10

Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs episode 10

Last edited:
Boarding School Juliet (Sub) Episode 7
Inazuka actions lead him to being in the dog house, quite literally.

IRODUKU: The World in Colors (Sub) Episode 7
Another really good episode. After last weeks conclusion, so much for getting my hopes up. Hitomi doesn't seem as timid as before and finally opens up to the others about her personal situation.

Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighbourhood (Sub) Episode 7
Bang! Crackle Bang! Crackle Crackle.

My Sister, My Writer (Sub) Episode 6 (Uncensored)

UzaMaid! (Sub) Episode 7
Geez, No wonder Kamoi can't stand Ukai, then again they are as bad as each other.

Did I mention I started watching Soul Eater?
Well I finished it yesterday lol.
It was quite good, I enjoyed it very much actually. The story was awesome, and the characters even more!
The visuals were eh.. special at the start, but I got more used to it, and didn't notice it anymore.
Overall, a super great series! It had been on my shelf since November last year, and I regret I didn't start watching it sooner lol.

Can anyone recommend Soul Eater Not? - it's a kind of spin-off? but it gets mediocre reviews.
Not was fine but nothing special.
I recommend reading the manga for Soul Eater since there’s a few differences and episodes 39-51 are filler and anime original content. The manga goes in a different direction and has a mad final arc. Really wish it’d get a Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Arc kind of series that ignores the anime-only continuity.

I could feel that some of the last episodes were filler-ish, but still very good filler lol. Will take a look at the manga, didn't know they did it like FMA 03 did, it's kinda the same thing right?
Not really. The anime ends on a lacklustre final battle whilst the manga has all the revelant academy students involved for the final arc and it’s a lot more entertaining. It’s definitely worth checking out the manga. There’s a fair amount of differences, especially in regards to character relationships and who lives etc.

Back