Your viewing journal

A Certain Magical Index III episode 4 Nice to Accelerator take the limelight again. He’s a d*ck but oddly intriguing to watch.

Angels of Death episode 16 (Complete. An intriguing premise that was consistently decent, though not exactly great. I did like the ideas and characters but it feels as if some could have used more development- Zack and Rachel were good though. The ending is ambiguous and lets one decide what happened next. Overall a good series.) 3.5/5

Hinomaru Sumo episode 4 [On-Hold] Hmm they seem to be skimming through the early chapters and missing details and aspects from the manga, but at the same time the episode was decent so it’s doing it’s own thing but also being alright in the process. I’m putting it on hold to check out the manga and once I’ve read a chunk of that I’ll come back to the anime eventually.

IRODUKU: The World in Colours episode 4 Secret’s out, take your photos.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind episode 4 Passing an initiation test whilst waking up feeling so horny.

Ms. Vampire who lives in my Neighbourhood episode 4 Another cute addition.

31 Days of Halloween Day #26: House II (1987, Ethan Wiley) Another entry into the franchise that takes concepts from the first film and makes what feels like a fantasy adventure flick with horror elements. The whole search for a mystical skull also beats Indy 4 by over two decades. Much like the first film this was very entertaining.) 4/5

Silver Spoon episodes 1-11 (Complete. This Slice of farm life series was pretty damn good. Unsurprising since it’s from the same author behind FMA Hiromu Arakawa. It’s endearingly charming and has a cast whose hard work and unique traits come through nicely. Looking forward to S2 in the future.) 4/5

Goblin Slayer (English Dub) Episode 1

A Certain Magical Index III (Sub) Episode 4
Accelerator takes center stage this ep, He may be an a*shole but its always enjoyable to watch.

Bloom Into You (Sub) Episode 4

Boarding School Juliet (Sub) Episode 4
The truth is revealed. And the Yandere comes out to play.

IRODUKU: The World in Colors (Sub) Episode 4
Secret's Out, let's take a commemorative photo.

Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighbourhood (Sub) Episode 4
Another cute episode, and another cute addition joins the group.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma Chapter- (Sub) Episode 3 (Uncensored)
Falling further into the pit of despair.

UzaMaid! (Sub) Episode 4
Visiting a friends house for the first time. Full stream ahead for this lolicon maid.

Angels of Death episode 16 Complete - A decent series with an interesting cast and plot even if the pacing was sluggish. While it's certainly not a bad series I feel it could have been much better at developing the cast. I'll be checking out the game since it's currently on sale at Steam. 7/10

Zombie Land Saga episode 4

Bloom into You episode 4

Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai episode 4

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind
episode 4

The Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime (dub) - Episode 1

I hear the title and think: "okay, if the protagonist is a slime then surely this won't devolve into another harem show?"

Then I saw the poster.

I can be so naïve:

Angels of Death Episode 16 (complete)
Felt very let down by the ending. I give this a 6/10.

Bloom Into You Episode 4

Ms Vampire Who Lives in My Neighbourhood Episode 4
I thought this would've got better by now. It does have some funny moments, but its just very average and there's a lot of SoL shows that do it better.

IRODUKU Episode 4

Gamers! Episode 9

Goblin Slayer episode 4 “You get used to it”

Radiant episode 4 Got early One Piece vibes seeing the MC punching around and getting put in a cage.

SSSS.Gridman episode 4 Some sleuthing and more slick battles. Akane was better as well. They’ve made the romance angle clear so I hope it doesn’t take 8 more episodes for a confession.

31 Days of Halloween Day #27: Candyman (1992, Bernard Rose) A chilling story with a unique urban Chicago setting. Its intriguing narrative is paired with the tragic backstory behind the Candyman. Tony Todd is iconic in the role, and Virginia Madsen does a fine job as the lead, a struggling student trying to write a worthy thesis (relatable).

Clive Barker’s work has always fascinated me and the way the film progresses to its fiery climax always kept me engaged. Phillip Glass’ soundtrack is very effective as is the brilliant directing. It’s a special kind of horror that doesn’t come around often, but when it does there’s little that matches it. 4.5/5

The Beatles: Help! (Film) Stumbled upon this whilst going through my movie collection and fancied a rewatch. It’s a fun romp, with a stoned set of Beatles dealing with all sorts of antics. Whereas A Hard Day’s Night was more low-key, Help revels in its zaniness and is enjoyable in its own way. 4/5

Ms. Vampire ep 4
Introduction to a new character. Oh look, another loli vampire! She certainly is different from Sophie though and due to her circumstance has a different outlook on life.

Hinamaru Sumo ep 4
The team gains a coach.

Angels of Death ONA e4 (16 - complete)
I finally got some answers to the questions I've had since the start and was a pretty decent episode, but overall I'll stick with the 6/10 I gave the main body of the story.

Goblin Slayer ep 4
That was a pretty good boss battle. You got to see everyone use their skills. The intros and just the general setting feels like they're inside a D & D game or RPG, sort of like an isekai but without someone going there from our world (unless that's the twist).

SAO: Alicization ep 4
Talking of isekai. Finally some action although it shows that Kirito is still a bit OP! The CG seemed a bit off, but then again I've been feeling the art overall has been a bit off in this season compared to the first 2. Interesting revelation that he can feel (more) pain in this world.

IRODUKU ep 4
Kohaku seems like she's going to be a fun character.

Boarding School Juliet ep 4
Midterms training time. Quite a funny and on occasion moving episode as we learn how Inuzuka met Hasuki.

Banana Fish ep 16
That was like a comedy crime caper episode. Very funny, but felt like a weird shift in tone.

Karakuri Circus ep 3
Masaru finds out why he was the one to inherit the money and we see some of Shiroganes backstory.

Back