Your viewing journal

Discussion in 'General Anime Chit-Chat' started by Miaka-chan, Nov 1, 2006.

1. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav The Eagle-Eyed Member Moderator

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Flat (Japanese audio) - Episodes 3-4

2. Joe

Joe School Idol

There's a lot more. The anime adapted less than half of the novels.

3. HWR

HWR Vampire Ninja

Blade Runner: Black Out 2022 A decent precursor to the film directed by the ever awesome Shinichiro Watanabe.

Blade Runner 2049
    (Film) This was just amazing, completely blew me away.

31 Days of Halloween Day 10: Bride of Frankenstein (1935, James Whale) A solid sequel that's aged fairly well.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    DragonBlaze67, orgun and D1tchd1gger like this.
  4. NormanicGrav

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (Japanese audio) - Episodes 3-4

5. Baggie_Saiyan

Baggie_Saiyan Adventurer

Dragon Ball Super - #109-110.
    Hot hot hot damn. Ended up getting up at 2.30am on Sunday for the simulcast which Daisuki then uploaded at 3am then servers were down after 30 mins of refreshing and struggling almost giving up and going back to bed then the mobile app finally started working again and I managed to watch! And holy hell did this deliver, don't think there was a better 40 mins of DB ever, the animation, the art, the music, the direction, the storyboarding and we even got a freaking insert song!! And Goku's new form is lit (pun intended) as all!!

Myriad Colors Phantom World- #1
    Pretty enjoyable first episode actually, really good OP too!

MHA- #Second last episode of S2
    Solid end to this challenge, some good character moments for Bakugo and Deku.

Need to finish Hyouka 18-22 and Alice and Z.

6. orgun

orgun Pokémon Master

The Vision of Escaflowne - Episodes 21 - 23 (Blu-ray)

7. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Pokémon Master

Martian Successor Nadesico episodes 1-5

Ushio & Tora episodes 1-4

8. Sunshineabove

Sunshineabove Dandy Guy, in Space

Today i watched

Black Clover - Ep 2
    ID-0 - EP 1
    Saga of Tanya the Evil - Ep 1 - 2

9. Neil.T

Neil.T Straw Hat Pirate

Fun fact about the band scene: it was apparently animated at 30 frames per second instead of the usual 24 in order to give it a bit of a live-action feel.
    Source: THIS INTERVIEW with key animator Naoko Yamada. (Thanks, @Hanners. ;))
    [​IMG]

10. MrLaserSharkKH

MrLaserSharkKH Stand User

Wanna be the Strongest in the World, Episodes 1 - 6

Actually started watching this again a couple of weeks ago, but didn't manage to keep up with it by time it was taken down.

My First Girlfriend is a Gal
    , Episode 10 [Completed]

I think without the English Dub to carry me through I probably wouldn't have gotten through it, what a terrible bunch of people.

Clean Freak! Aoyama kun, Episodes 10 - 12 [Completed]

It truly was one of those shows that lacked any real consistency, some episodes were mildly entertaining, others failed to hold my interest.

New Game!!, Episodes 4 - 7

11. crashmatt

crashmatt Thousand Master

Birdy the Might Decode season 2 - ep 1-4 continuing on from season 1 this is still a good and very underrated series

Zodiac Wars ep2

Food Wars the third plate ep3

HWR likes this.
  12. D1tchd1gger

D1tchd1gger School Idol

There is always The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan to watch on either Crunchyroll or Funimation.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Neil.T likes this.
  13. D1tchd1gger

D1tchd1gger School Idol

Juni Taisen: Zodiac War ep 2
    Looks like dog bite off more than he could chew!
    IIRC Rat wins in the Chinese story of the race. Don't know if that would be too obvious for the writers, but always watch out for the quiet ones

14. NormanicGrav

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Flat (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-7

15. NormanicGrav

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-6

16. HWR

HWR Vampire Ninja

31 Days of Halloween Day 11: Pulse (2001, Kiyoshi Kurosawa) This was an intriguing J-Horror dealing with the supernatural and early computers. Like many J Horrors it has an uneasy quietness to it that many of today's American Horrors replace with jumpsares and ott soundtracks.

Black Clover
    episode 2 "I'm gonna be the wizard king, believe it!"

Boruto: Naruto next Generations
    episode 28 This arc is looking to be decent so far.

Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse episodes 3-24 (Complete. A solid mecha anime with good leads and secondary characters, but nothing groundbreaking story-wise.) 3.5/5

The Ancient Magus' Bride episode 1 This is shaping up to be very interesting, liking the concept so far.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 12:46 AM
  17. Professor Irony

Professor Irony Cardcaptor

Danganronpa: The Animation ep3-4

I was always more interested in playing the game than watching the series, but this seems fine enough. Not entirely sure that the artstyle transfers all that well to animation though - something about the main character's hair bothers me.

Seraph of the End ep3-4

There's some nice touches to the animation, as you'd expect from WIT, but this seems decidedly mediocre otherwise, with the characterisation particularly lacking.

18. Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat Kiznaiver

Konohana Kitan Episode 2 Yesterday

Konohana Kitan Episode 2 Rewatch today

Some may say I like this show

19. D1tchd1gger

D1tchd1gger School Idol

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan Ep 1-4
    The animation style is a little off putting, not bad, just not as good as the main series. And Nagato is now positively chatty even compared to the alternative reality version in the film which is supposed to be the reality of this series, or is this a third reality because Kyon doesn't know of Haruhi. Oh and speaking of, after the first two episodes I was kinda bummed to see her turn up as more than a cameo as her personality takes over everyone elses and then she threw a spanner in the works in episode 4. I was like you've had 2 seasons and a movie it Nagatos turn, I mean it's her name in the title!

Also the Funimation app on the PS4 sucks, I signed up for the free trail as there are a few dubs I wanted to watch, but now I'm definitely going to have to cram them into the 14 days I've got as no way am I going to pay for it if that's how it performs!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 8:37 PM
  20. NormanicGrav

Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Flat (Japanese audio) - Episodes 8-9

Well this took a deep turn of drama.