Your viewing journal

Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul. Episode 17 - Super emotionally invested & I just don't know what to believe anymore :confused:

Last edited:
Mushi-shi season 1 complete
Loved it. Straight on to season 2 I think!
I wonder how many of these stories are based on folk stories and how many they made up. There is one Kaguya influenced episode, so there's at least one episode based on existing folk stories.
The only problem I had with this was that a lot of characters looked fairly similar, but I quickly realised there weren't going to be any recurring characters (apart from Ginko, I'm sure there's only one).

My Hero Academia Season 2-Episode 17

Sailor Moon R-Episodes 4-8

Wow, they went through the effort of de-powering Usagi and giving her some new powers only for the costume to be nigh identical barring the broach. Come on, throw me a bone!

Dragon Ball-Episodes 25-28

Really loved the last 4 episodes of the Tournament arc, the fight was really good, way better than I was expecting. I find it kinda funny that Goku transformed into a massive ape monster, started tearing up the arena and throwing rubble onto spectators and didn't get disqualified. I was gonna put this series on hold but I caved and ordered Season 2, which thanks to Prime, will arrive tomorrow!

Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu-Episode 5

Still kinda 'meh' on this whole show. If it wasn't Ufotable, I'm not even sure I'd keep going.

Last edited:
Mushi-shi: Hihamukage (OVA)
Another interesting story from this series. Watching it subbed was a bit weird as I had been watching it dubbed on Funimation, but it was the only way, legally, to watch it. The voice actor seems to sound younger (and not quite right), but looking the 2 up he's older!

PS better get used to it, for some reason I was under the impression that Netflix was the dubbed version of season 2 and Crunchyroll the subbed, but no there is no dub.

Last edited:
My Hero Academia season 2 episodes 13(26) -17(30).
Sword Oratoria: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side episodes 11-12. (finished)

My Hero Academia - Episode 30 - Look, I know Endeavor is a scumbag piece of %$£&, but I can't pretend I wasn't hyped to see him fight, such a badass. Was a good episode all round.

Hunter x Hunter - Episode 28 - 30

not watching a lot of new drops this season so I'll put what I watched last on this season first. not a huge list

my heroA 30: the last few got good, moving away from the tournament that actually got better then I expected it to be, sometimes I bore of tournament arcs, these last 2 with stain & co is right on the money for why I watch those kind of shows though. Plus Ultra!!

Aho Girl 4: how to make this live action: shave a chimp, put a school uniform on it and give it a lot of screen time. at least I wouldn't know the difference

now for what I have in my catalogue

Outlaw star 14: not a lot to say on this ep, one of the ones there to kill time. aisha knocks out 2 theives. I'm sorry, a ctarl ctarl is like 10 times the power of a human, those guys are dead

Escaflowne 8: van killed nina the snake. that's gonna bite him in the backside later in the series

Elfen Lied 10&11:I think I noticed in 10 where kurama strangles his infant daughter is cut, which for me would be better seeing his wife catching him doing this. I understand infanticide can offend someone but pretty much every other episode is untouched, including the anorexic mariko, and the same episode still mentions killing the chilluns as kurama's day job. just a weird thing to cut I thought

Elfen Lied 10&11:I think I noticed in 10 where kurama strangles his infant daughter is cut, which for me would be better seeing his wife catching him doing this. I understand infanticide can offend someone but pretty much every other episode is untouched, including the anorexic mariko, and the same episode still mentions killing the chilluns as kurama's day job. just a weird thing to cut I thought

BBFC lists it as uncut. I take it you are watching the UK version?

BBFC lists it as uncut. I take it you are watching the UK version?
Yup the steelbook uk version. Again i find it weitd if it was cut on the reason that it could cause offense. If you did that then you'd only have a chunk of the slice of life part of the series and a few of lucy's fights. Needless to say it would cut out a bunch of motivations and might confuse the viewer on why mariko needs to have a bomb in her, if they cut out her scene in the facility

Back