Your viewing journal

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Episode 45

Hyper Future Vision Gunnm - Episodes 1 & 2 [Final]

Another watch ahead of reviewing it on the podcast

Capeta - Episodes 3 - 5

This part of the show is really interesting for me as I run my son in Junior karts, and Capeta is actually quite accurate in its depiction of the sport.

It still annoys me that the F1 series "F" never seems to have had any kind of translation - can't tell what the story is like, but the animation looks good:

I've always wanted to see F and I share your frustration in the lack of a translation! I have seen the rally OVA Goddamn, and that's reasonably good.

Pretty curious how you rate this one. I kinda loved it and hope some UK distributor will pick it up, as the only option so far seems to be the US PonyCan oversized releases.

I've seen the whole series and it's pretty good. The character interactions are great and the season leave it open for a possible sequel or film

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - Episode 45

Hyper Future Vision Gunnm - Episodes 1 & 2 [Final]

Another watch ahead of reviewing it on the podcast

Capeta - Episodes 3 - 5

This part of the show is really interesting for me as I run my son in Junior karts, and Capeta is actually quite accurate in its depiction of the sport.

I've always wanted to see F and I share your frustration in the lack of a translation! I have seen the rally OVA Goddamn, and that's reasonably good.

Capeta is awesome, I did watch it ages ago! I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it.

Descending Stories: Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu s2 ep 6-8. Sublime as ever. Yotaro's performance in ep 8 was exceptional and gave me chills.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
s2 ep 19.

Saga of Tanya the Evil
ep 7.

Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation s3 ep 7-8. Some episodes exclusively about the main rival team, good idea.

Kuromukuro eps 19-22

Pretty curious how you rate this one. I kinda loved it and hope some UK distributor will pick it up, as the only option so far seems to be the US PonyCan oversized releases.

I'm really enjoying it, just got a few episodes left now, every episode goes so quick so that's a good sign. I'd definitely pick it up on disc if a UK distributor (hopefully AL) picks it up. Disappointed to hear Ponycan have it for the US as that seems to cause a nightmare for any UK distributor to pick up one of their shows, took ages for AL to license Sound and we haven't heard anything since the announcement.

Most of my time today was spent on my Switch, so my anime watching has been meager to say the least.

Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Arc-Episode 9

Fate/stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works-Episode 9

Actually I Am ep 1 - 6
Love Chunibyo & Other Delusions Heart Throb ep 1 - 3
Saga of Tanya the Evil ep 8
All Out ep 21
Masamune-kun's Revenge
ep 9
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid ep 8

Angel Beats! (rewatch, episodes 1–5)

I'm a fan of this series. This is my third time watching it.

My favourite characters are probably the hyperactive but hapless pink-haired fangirl Yui; and pompous, opressive substitute student-body president Naoi, who's voiced brilliantly by Megumi Ogata (Shinji in Evangelion) in another cross-gender role.

I got off lightly with this first set of episodes, but the next batch has some really tough moments to get through.

Back