Your viewing journal

Tanya the Evil ep3

Some nice match-cuts this week, I approve.

Interviews with Monster Girls ep3

If awkward succubus lady gets any more moe, I expect it to cause some kind of singularity.

Konosuba II: Electric Boogaloo ep2

Welp, Deen remembered to pay their staff this week!

Ep 2 of Super Lover 2
Ep 15 of All Out!!
Ep 2 of ACCA: 13-Territory Inspection Dept i wonder if Nino (aka Crow) will really betray his friend. Plus i wonder if Jean is being framed

Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga, Ep. 3 - its going ok, since I kinda remember this part of the manga, nothing comes as a surprise so just enjoying the show.

Tanya the Evil ep2 - I remmeber the trailers for this show and they left me expecting some cool and a bit bloody. After watching 2 eps, it hasnt managed to hit that expectation yet but I've been enjoying it. Now the preview from ep 3 left me a bit scared actually on wtf is going to happen..

Onihei ep 2 - This! Pure samurai stuff, story episodic, good action and some nice blood during samurai period. Looking forward for more. A really good surprise indeed.

Onegi Teacher eps 1-4 - the show has slowed to a snails pace and I've has enough of that daft catchphrase 'this is a priority one'. thankfully only 4 more eps to go.

Scum's Wish episodes 1 and 2
Wow. Only two episodes in and I am loving this. It gives a really good representation of teen romance and high school love affairs. This COULD, and I stress could, shape up to be one of my favourite romance anime.

March Comes in Like a Lion ep 14
All Out ep 15
Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga ep 3
Fuuka ep 4
Gabriel Dropout ep 2
Gintama ep 319
Hand Shakers ep 2
Saga of Tanya the Evil ep 3
Rewrite ep 15
Masamune-kun's Revenge ep 3
Interview With Monster Girls ep 3

Scum's Wish episodes 1 and 2
Wow. Only two episodes in and I am loving this. It gives a really good representation of teen romance and high school love affairs. This COULD, and I stress could, shape up to be one of my favourite romance anime.
But alas, many of us are not able to see it!
Struck down in its Prime, you might say...

Masamune-kun's Revenge ep1-2

I think they'll have an uphill struggle keeping the tone in the right place, but this isn't bad. Part of me thinks it would work better as a visual novel though.

Persona 3 The Movie #2 Midsummer Knight's Dream - I enjoyed this one more than the first, probably because Aigis is in it and I'm easily won over by such things.... Needs more Elizabeth though. I'd still struggle to recommend these films to someone who hasn't played the game tbh, but wtf do I know really, newcomers may love them anyway so I'd be curious to see peoples thoughts on it.

KonoSuba 2 - Episode 1 - Yeesh, I don't remember the first series looking this rough, I still enjoyed it though.

Last edited:
Back