Your viewing journal

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future (Japanese audio) - Episode 1
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair (Japanese audio) - Episode 1
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (Japanese audio) - Episodes 7-9

Mob Psycho 100 ep7

I've been a bit up and down on this show, but it feels like it's really pulled its socks up in these last couple of episodes.

Also "White T Poison". I'm dying.

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future (Japanese audio) - Episodes 2-4
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair (Japanese audio) - Episodes 2-4

Monster Musume ep4-11

On a sudden whim, I decided to go back to this over the past couple of days. It can be very funny at times and there's a rather heartwarming message about accepting people who are different from you under it all, but gee whiz, is it lewd. Skipped over quite a few bits and I didn't even attempt to watch the one where Papi lays an egg...

Orange ep 8.

sweetness and lightning ep 8.

The Heroic Legend of Arslan: Dust Storm Dance s2 ep 8 (complete). That's a hell of a place to stop the series, there better be another one after all this (hopefully with much improved cg).

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-6
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair (Japanese audio) - Episodes 5-6

I'm pretty much up to date now (aside from Future Episode 7 that's out).

This anime is pretty good so far. Granted they introduced some new characters but overall they're filling the gaps to the story very well. Despair has the better OP/ED in my opinion while Future's story is a little better.

As a reminder you do need knowledge of Danganronpa, Danganronpa 2 and Danganronpa Another Episode.

Galactic Drifter Vifam - Episodes 21 - 24

Was that the movie? It's not something I've thought about for a long time, but having watched the film a couple of years ago, I was curious to see some of the tv series, but never heard anything about it being translated into English.

Yes, that was the film, only 6 episodes of the TV series were released on home video, fansubs are available for it.

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (Japanese audio) - Episodes 10-12 (Complete)

CqqbcOCWcAIQP6A.jpg

This was quite the watch. The first episode was basically where everyone flipped out for its fanservice, and after that it's like any other Kyoto Animation show. The story is simple and gets resolved very well in the end while the main characters are all likeable. I had no issues with the voices either. The OP and ED are cool, especially the ED which is catchy.

I will be saving Eternal Summer for the upcoming Anime Limited collector's edition.

Bleach-Episode 266 and 267

Episode 266: Considering it's been about 40 episodes since the last episode from this arc, this might be the first time I've seen a recap episode that actually feels needed. Still, a recap is a recap though, so I'll be glad to get onto new content from the next episode onwards. Less than 100 episodes to go now!

Monthly Girls Nozaki Kun-Episode 1

Really funny initial episode, I hope it can keep up this level of hilarity throughout.

Last edited:
Been watching Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) over the past couple of weeks on blu ray and it really is superb.

When it was first released on dvd in America I got up to episode 32 and I've now past that and I'm loving the story as it makes its way towards the end game. Episode 37 is perhaps the funniest episode in either series, and acted as a good break in the drama.

The show is as good as Brotherhood imo, and could perhaps be even better for me if it plays its cards right.

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Future (Japanese audio) - Episode 7
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School - Despair (Japanese audio) - Episode 7

LOLWTF with that Future episode (basically the three other kids from Another Episode survived). Monaca was also like "**** this **** I'm going to space lolbye".

Despair on the other hand - holy ****. If the blood was red, that could have reached an 18 rating from the BBFC. Just.. holy ****.

Back