Your viewing journal

Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Alternative Architecture ep5-6. Yep, this is much better when watched two episodes at a time.

High School DxD: BorN s3 ep6.

The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls ep1. Looks like this might actually be better than the original series. The new producer is great.

Fairy Tail S2 Ep. 57
Shokugeki no Soma Ep. 6
High School DxD BorN Ep. 6
Assassination Classroom Ep.16
Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2 Sure-me Ep. 6
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Ep. 6

Blood-C (English Dub) - Episodes 01-12 (Complete)

Sometimes I just think.. DON'T JUST STAND THERE SAVE THAT BAKERY GUY! PEOPLE DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH YOU'LL DIE! SAYA WHY ARE YOU SUCH A KLUTZ? SAYA STOP DRINKING THAT COFFEE IT'S A TRAP! WHY IS THERE NO ONE AROUND IN THIS VILLAGE? NONO WHY DIDN'T YOU STAND NEXT TO SAYA AND NOT THE BLOODY DOOR! CLASS 2-B DON'T JUST STAND NEXT TO THE WINDOW AND STARE AT WHAT OBVIOUSLY WOULD BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE RUN OUT OF THE FLIPPIN CLASSROOM! YUUKA WHY DID YOU DIE! Oh look a talking dog.

Then the last few episodes happened. I see.

This show has numerous problems, but to be fair it got better as it went along (I'm actually more interested in what happens next now after watching the series, good thing I have the film). It starts out pretty poorly but in the end it made up for some mistakes. At least I now understand why this was hated by numerous Blood fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sound! Euphonium Episode 6 : This show gets better with each new episode. Relationships building at a great pace (not too fast, not too slow), nothing feels forced. Was pleasantly surprised at the hint of romance ..I did wonder if that would factor in at any point, glad it may do so.
Beautiful animation as to be expected from a Kyoani show.

Sound! Euphonium-Episode 6

This was a fun episode. Thought the whole Tuba-kun part was pretty funny.

"I'm Tubacapra, You were born to blow me"

Gintama-Episode 54

Asuka's VA is incredible - she gets all the best lines and just gets to put such flavour and variety into them.

But yeah, definitely another great ep.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Sound! Euphonium-Episode 6

This was a fun episode. Thought the whole Tuba-kun part was pretty funny.

"I'm Tubacapra, You were born to blow me"

DGqhfV.png

Sound! Euphonium episode 6 - I too giggled at that Tuba joke. Still one of my favourite shows this season.
Maria-sama ga Miteru season 4 1-13 (complete) - I enjoyed this a lot. It's very calm and gentle to watch in spite of the drama.

Owari no Seraph e.6 - Felt like half an episode stretched out to a full one.
Arslan Senki e.6 - As Gordon Gekko taught us, Gieve is good. Looking forward to the Avengers being assembled next week-ish.

Fate/Zero (Japanese Dub) - Episodes 13-16

Well that escalated quickly x3.

Also, the OP is awesome. I really need to get some Kalafina albums.

The iDOLM@STER ep 22. It's amazing to see how far this idol group has come since the first episodes. Also, the story has improved greatly now that the somewhat silly villain has gone away.

The iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls ep 2. Most of the new idols introduced in this episode seem much more generic than I was expecting.

Completed Love Hina last week including both specials.

Ploughing through Gantz. Starting the second to last disc tonight but unsure what ep that is atm.

Back