Your Top 5 Most Wanted UK Anime Licenses? 2011 Edition!

1) Lovely Complex (Really, really want his one!)
2) Honey and Clover
3) Special A
4) Baka to test
5) Cardcaptor Sakura

Rurouni Kenshin
Seto no Hanayome
the rest of School Rumble
Karin

and anything that's left of Black Lagoon, I'm sure there's still some bits that haven't been liscenced for the UK yet, or maybe I'm getting BL mixed up with the rest of Full Metal Panic :?

Alright, didn't wanna make a new topic. But here's the ADV shows I'd like rescued:

Azumanga Daioh
Cromartie High School
Excel Saga
Full Metal Panic!
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu
Last Exile
Martian Successor Nadesico
Magical Shopping Arcade
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yugo The Negotiator

^Probably not a brilliant list, since I mostly just picked stuff that's on a lot of recommendation charts or talked a lot about on here XD

Paradox295 said:
Alright, didn't wanna make a new topic. But here's the ADV shows I'd like rescued:

Azumanga Daioh
Cromartie High School
Excel Saga
Full Metal Panic!
Last Exile
Magical Shopping Arcade
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yugo The Negotiator

^Probably not a brilliant list, since I mostly just picked stuff that's on a lot of recommendation charts or talked a lot about on here XD

This is the thread you are looking for:
http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic.php?t=14240

Neferpitou said:
Paradox295 said:

Azumanga Daioh
Cromartie High School
Excel Saga
Full Metal Panic!
Last Exile
Magical Shopping Arcade
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yugo The Negotiator

This is the thread you are looking for:
http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic.php?t=14240
Ah, cheers. Reposted over there.

thats a thought why do companys releases a series as splendid as gundam and not release the rest of the series collection and that goes for others series too

MetalGearDesmond said:
Who holds the Yu Yu Hakusho license at the Mo?

Which region are you referring to?

R1 is Funimation. Last I heard MVM had the rights to it over here but they only ever released about 2 volumes (4 episodes each). I know Wikipedia is not always accurate but MVM is still listed on it so I assume they still hold the rights to it over here.

mangaman74 said:
MetalGearDesmond said:

R1 is Funimation. Last I heard MVM had the rights to it over here but they only ever released about 2 volumes (4 episodes each). I know Wikipedia is not always accurate but MVM is still listed on it so I assume they still hold the rights to it over here.

Actually, when Funi pulled their licences from MVM, YYH went with FMA, Fruits Basket, Blue Gender and the others to Revelation. I guess no one has it now. And MVM released 5 volumes of YYH

Just Passing Through said:
Actually, when Funi pulled their licences from MVM, YYH went with FMA, Fruits Basket, Blue Gender and the others to Revelation. I guess no one has it now. And MVM released 5 volumes of YYH
That mean FUNi have it here and aren't distroing it. So the same boat as most of their catalogue titles.

mangaman74 said:
MetalGearDesmond said:

Sorry I meant R2

Can someone with Twitter access just link this thread to Manga's Twitter feed?

DONE

Reaper gI said:
That mean FUNi have it here and aren't distroing it. So the same boat as most of their catalogue titles.
Ughr, they should just come to some bulk deal with MVM/Manga or something.

Back