Your largest collection of one specific series

I present to you moderate anger, but then i'm guilty of online reading at times too, though i tyr to prevent it as much as possible (though i have unfortunately absorbed the entire of Gantz through online viewers (i was an accident i swear, you know how that series works. I was on the third volume in an hour).

I do avoid it where i can though. Physical manga has a better feel to it and leaves it in chunks you can debate with that reading a whole online batch can't.

I forgot about Kochikame.

The dumb thing is, i read that a few years back, but just the first chapter. It was appalling bad to my tastes. Makes me wonder how it carried on for so damn long.

My longest would be "Bleach" at 25 volumes.

Followed by Naruto at 19 volumes and Excel saga at 18 volumes.

Bleach and Naruto...might as well start One piece as well and get a loan out :lol:

My largest collection is about to grow as TBD got in stock of FMA volume 19 today.
I was pleasntly surprised to see that the release date had been brought forwards.
Seems the next couple of volumes are getting the same treatment, just 50 days until volume 20 and just 100 until volume 21. Preorded them both.

GTO with 15 volumes is my largest, followed by Case Closed with 11.

I'm still relatively new to manga, compared to my anime collection.

mines acutally naruto i think even tho im only on vol 28 -im so behind- but other than that i think the one behind that is prob hana-kimi at 23 vols long complete

Hopefully I can group my 'No need for Tenchi' and 'All new Tenchi' manga together meaning exactly 20 (don't have V.11-12 of 'No need'), otherwise I stand at a measly 14 One Piece volumes.

Now my top five biggest list looks like this:

1: Naruto - 34
2: Bleach - 27
3: GTO - 24 (final volume I need hasn't arrived yet and 1 or 2 copies need replacing)
4: Battle Royale - 15
5: FMA - 15 (volumes 16-17 have been ordered)

1st
Naruto - 21 Volumes

2nd
Bleach - 15 Volumes

3rd
Dragonball - 8 Volumes
Shaman King - 8 Volumes
Chrono Crusade - 8 Volumes

4th
Vampire Knight - 7 Volumes

5th
Claymore - 6 Volumes
Death Note - 6 Volumes

1st Death note 13

2nd FMA 10 volumes
Gto 10 volumes
School rumble 10 volumes
and 10 narutos when they arrive in the mail thanx ebay =)

6th Tsubasa 7 volumes

7th Air gear 6 volumes

Gto was actually the first manga I got
Thought I should mention that for some reason

I read quite a bit online recently tbh

1st: Dr. Slump - 18 vols
2nd: Fullmeta, Alchemist - 9 vols
3rd: One Piece - 8 vols (I have picked the most of them up at the library)
4th: Death Note - 6 vols
5th: Gantz - 5 vols

Yeah, I don't have much...

Back