Wow HD Discussion Thread

Even though I maybe shouldn't I snagged Angelic Layer and Place to Place. Few others caught my eye but I did get most of what interested me last Rightstuf sale.

Likewise, I'm still getting through those titles :p

I recently organised my BD's, and have a shelf of unwatched stuff. trouble is when I looked it over it's a fair amount of upgrades from DVD to BD that I picked up cheapish. luckily there shouldn't be much more of that to come, though Fruits Basket is out next month....

I recently organised my BD's, and have a shelf of unwatched stuff. trouble is when I looked it over it's a fair amount of upgrades from DVD to BD that I picked up cheapish. luckily there shouldn't be much more of that to come, though Fruits Basket is out next month....
I'm just going through my unwatched titles alphabetically, but there's always new titles being added it seems :D

Seems like they have had a rather large price increase on most of their anime, about 20% increase by my reckoning. Looks like I'll be waiting for them to reduce their prices again. At least I'll get through some of my backlogs... Maybe.

Huh that sucks, their site seems to periodically raise prices on specific studios/genres. All the Shout Factory titles had the same increase a while back too. Hopefully it'll lower eventually.

woah its added like £10 onto the price of certain items. I'd ait until it drops again, I notice Zavvi do a similar thing after a sale as well. Im sure is to do with sale practices as they cant claim its a sale unless its been a certain price for so long.

woah its added like £10 onto the price of certain items. I'd ait until it drops again, I notice Zavvi do a similar thing after a sale as well. Im sure is to do with sale practices as they cant claim its a sale unless its been a certain price for so long.

Well that's true about sales, but I don't recall most Anime on their site saying it was on sale. So it doesn't really make sense to up the prices.

Does anyone know how long they typically take to ship, I can't see anywhere on the site I can check on my order status, only the order history.

Well that's true about sales, but I don't recall most Anime on their site saying it was on sale. So it doesn't really make sense to up the prices.

Does anyone know how long they typically take to ship, I can't see anywhere on the site I can check on my order status, only the order history.

I put a pretty big order in and everything in stock shipped the next day. Actual arrival time is rather slow. I ordered something that dispatched 9 days back and it's still yet to arrive.

I'm still waiting for my WTC sets to ship, no cancellation email so I'm just gonna wait and see.

I have spoken and ordered from beatthebomb and they said there's no fees.
Ive only ordered once with madman and I was not hit with fees but they did declare the value so fees may occur with them.

Madman used to value all packages at $5 so we wouldn't get charged fees but they got caught doing it so now they have to declare to proper value which means it's just luck if you get hit or not now.

Has anybody ordered from the nile?
It even states... No matter where you are in the UK, delivery is free.
Does that mean no customs. They seem to have a london address aswell.

Niles store online doesnt ship to uk as i facebook messaged them askin but there ebay store does? But not used them yet but i may.. As i want the good luck girl blu ray set

I ordered Shakugan No Shana - S Ova Series on ebay from them but its under £15. So I am unable to confirm if they charge import fees. I sent them an email but they did not respond.

Back