Would you watch G4 if it came to the UK?

GrantM

Dandy Guy, in Space
Some of you might know about G4 a popular video gaming channel in the US, I was wondering if it were to come to the UK would you watch it?

At least from what i know, G4 is better than Gamezville in so many ways, but i dunno..i hardly watch TV anymore anyway so i will probably not watch it

where's my cow? said:
*sighs in relief* I thought this was about the OTHER G4 for a moment... :?

What other G4

I have to admit I thought I was the only person in the UK who knew what G4 was

GrantM said:
where's my cow? said:
*sighs in relief* I thought this was about the OTHER G4 for a moment... :?

What other G4

I have to admit I thought I was the only person in the UK who knew what G4 was
Were't they close harmony boy band. Who committed so many acts of sacralige on music that the gods should have smited them so hard thier parents would become infertile?
As for the show, it was good, there were some great reviews when i watched it, as well as some very cringe worth 'acting'. Though mainly watched it for ' anime unleashed'.

Were't they close harmony boy band. Who committed so many acts of sacralige on music that the gods should have smited them so hard thier parents would become infertile?

Yep, those ones... I'll be quiet now though and let the topic get back on track.

I always find that all the games shows I've ever seen end up being a bit cheesy so I doubt I'd run out and watch it when I could be playing games instead...

The internet is just as good for games reviews, trailers and demos so there is no point watching guys getting hyper over a game of tetras.

YEah. We should get a TV channel called "the internet!!!0mGWTFz0r!!!!11!"

It'd be one long program just reading off of GameFAQS or summat.

Back