Would you really buy this stuff?

Kakasuke

Completely Average High School Student
Hey there,

So i was just browsing the net for some Naruto websites, trying to get as much info as i could out of the Anime...Yes, yes i am an addict the the Anime which is Naruto hehe...But back to point. I stumbled upon this. Now...why would you sell this? Would any of you guys buy this? I mean im a fan of Ninja's...But im not THAT much of a fan of ninjas...yenno? Lol.

Any thoughts?

Lol, well its not really Naruto stuff...Its...its just funny lol. Now if i were to jump out on someone wearing that gear. I think they would be the one going kung fu on moi?!

See now a Susuke cosplay costume is a different matter. Cause that looks pretty cool. Lol. But if i ever saw someone walking around in that...Or should i say, sneaking around in that. I would think "WTF....". I mean i could be wrong. Ninjas could really be out there wearing those costumes and doing what ninja's do...But you wouldnt just buy that, what you?

Personally, I'm of the opinion that wearing a ninja costume and wearing a Sasugay costume are acts equal in lameness. I mean, honestly, at least that ninja costume tries to be authentic.

I have some throwing knives with a shoulder strap.. so I guess I would buy weapons.. well not the ones on their.. they look cheap and crap.
The Clothes.. deferentially not. As for the bags the one has red straps and the other is white.. Is that really stealthy?
Books are probably the only thing on that website that look decent.

Ryo Chan said:
phew, thought someone was going to question my collection of naruto plushies......

ummm you didn't just read that

I didn't see anything that would imply you have an obsession with Naruto Plushes :p

You better not be dissing Ask A Ninja.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEmss2lg-ug&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEmss2lg-ug&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Maxon said:
You better not be dissing Ask A Ninja.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEmss2lg-ug&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEmss2lg-ug&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lol pie

"i liek pie"

anyhow least those ninja suits arn't bright orange x3

Derfel said:
Personally, I'm of the opinion that wearing a ninja costume and wearing a Sasugay costume are acts equal in lameness. I mean, honestly, at least that ninja costume tries to be authentic.

Exactly.

Oh yeah- Ask A Ninja owns.

Spyro201 said:
Derfel said:

Exactly.

Oh yeah- Ask A Ninja owns.

yeah.....

Itachi would be way cooler

oh wait, i'm missing the point again aren't i

Lol, i'm not sure what is so ridiculous about it. I would buy it. I think i could take great pleasure from just randomly wearing it around the house!

I'd wear it at a fancy-dress party, but- Hell, I'm no ninja! And I'd look as lame in it as a serious get-up as I would trying to wear pink latex... It wouldn't work.

... I think with that last image, I threw up a little in my mouth...

I had a ninja outfit when I was 17... it must still exist in my bedroom at my mum's house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly...

Chaos, chaos, chaos....Bless you, especially for admitting it.

Ryo Chan - Itachi...really? its got flower like things all over his robe, people would not think you were ELITE unless you had the Itachi eyes my friend. Now Kakashi....thats a cossie.

JamesX - You got throwing knives...Can you actually throw them properly. I once tried...Ahem, ill leave it at that!

So lets have it people...Who would honestly buy any of that stuff...Whether it were for fancy dress or not...I want numbers damn it!!

I remember, when I was in school, one of my mates brought in a shuriken, so we googled its use, and went started to throw it left and right in school. It was soon confiscated.

Also, I have once dressed up as a ninja for Halloween when I was in the second year of elementary school (approx 8 years old).

Having committed the shameful and inexcusable act of watching the original Naruto series, I came to the realisation that I am not a ninja person. Especially when 'ninja' in the context means laughable, flagrant clown.

The only ninja sort of thing I would buy is an actual all purpose personal ninja (for assassinating rivals, and just folks in general and suchlike). Forced labour and slavery are prohibited, so I'd have to convince said ninja to serve me. I wouldn't mind a female one though, with a hypnotising cleavage. Yes, that I would find agreeable.

To sum it up:
female ninja with cleavage - yes
male ninja with... err, anything - nooo

Actually, considering my profane viewpoint here, any betsushikihime sorta woman would do. Yes, indeed.

Derfel said:
To sum it up:
female ninja with cleavage - yes

actually i find girls in miko's much nicer :3

picture A = brill
2109d511daceff601018783a506e249c2067a8ca.png

To picture B = not so great
9910778b27979315c8bf7abb2f7ee7e4109a5fcc.jpg

Back