Worst Video games ever

I liked Spyro 1 & 2, but it just went apeshit from there. T_T sads, as I love platformers and collecting stuff 100%.

Hmm... never really come across a game which actually made me hate it. I might have LAWLED about it's badness, but never hated.

Fight the hate, feel the love.

(though I have a general dislike of FPSs...)

Lupus Inu said:
Most Spyro the Dragon games, after the first one. Horrible games.

You should pick on Hugo, or another platform hero that needs to die. Spyro's crimes (especially when the games were made by Insomniac) are tiny compared to theirs.

Espy said:
Lupus Inu said:
Most Spyro the Dragon games, after the first one. Horrible games.

You should pick on Hugo, or another platform hero that needs to die. Spyro's crimes (especially when the games were made by Insomniac) are tiny compared to theirs.

I second Hugo in being the WORST VIDEOGAME EVER.

For me it would have to be:

Final Fantasy 7: The story Kinda annoyed me and plus the graphics were kinda ****. '-' but it was ok..i guess.. [is a FF8 fan~]

Another game would be:
Trolls for the Amiga CD 32 [old 90's console]
That game freaked me out soo bad! xD
It gave me a nightmare after i played it. o_o;;

SailorCalibur said:

Final Fantasy 7: The story Kinda annoyed me and plus the graphics were kinda ****. '-' but it was ok..i guess.. [is a FF8 fan~]
how can you say that FF7 was the best game eva, still is to me. i think it would be cool if they re-made it to the graphic level games are at now, i think that would be way kool. but i would still prefere the original. i loved the storyline and the graphics where not that bad for its time.
sorry i have a really strong opinion about this game i think i will stop now lol.

SailorCalibur said:

Sailor Calibur thank you for insulting the mass population of FF Fans, good on ya.

But I gotta agree with you, Final fantasy is good but its not great. I do enjoy playing the games but I am not one of those Die hard FF gamers [Talkin bout those who cosplay as the characters - i really find them annoying, and those who just sit & play it Religiously]

Worst game I've ever played? classic or not, Alex the kid. It wasn't half stupid the way if you get hit once then you start from the very begining of the game. No save points or extra lives...Oh and while i'm here I'll just add this anyway. I recently played some aweful game at my freinds for a laugh: Mother Truckers 2: Truck me harder!<LMAO at it's title!!!

Jayme said:
Lupus Inu said:
SailorCalibur said:
Prepare for flames.

*drum beats*

Great, We got a Laguna fan ¬¬... And you do know I am a FF7 fan. FF8 was the most boring FF game I played, seriously. Its have no FF feel, because a lack of MP. The Junction system was really annoying, the characters are really really bad, except for Squall. In the end, FF8 does suck.

And why complain about the graphics, I don't see a problem with it. Okay, maybe its a bit too blocky, but its gameplay that counts.

And the story was original, because many psychopathic villains and the end of the world thing is mainly from that game plus some others.

Hmmm... I would never consider Final Fantasy VII anywhere near being the worst game I've ever played, partly because I've played enough games to know the difference between a decent title and an awful one. Want to know an awful game? Charlie's Angels for the Nintendo GameCube.

FFVII isn't the worst i've ever played, but at the same time, its not the best i've ever played either. I enjoyed it, and i don't mind FFVIII too much either.

One game i wasn't too fond of was Resident Evil Survivor for the PS1. I got it free from a friend, and it only took me just around 2 hours to complete. It was far too easy for my liking, the graphics weren't too great either for an RE game. i only really went and finished it in the end for the storyline and how it fitted into the rest of the RE world.

Worse game hmm I can only think of games that had sequels that turned out rubbish.

I'll start with Turok, 1 & 2 very good shooters with awesome weapons, then we have 3, Rage Wars & Evolution load of rubbish.

Worms, personally I'm a huge fan to 2D Worms games, after it went 3D + everything after that again rubbish.

Any Bond game after Goldeneye was just plain rubbish too. :?

Perfect Dark Zero is another example, just didn't feel like Perfect Dark at all I expected a lot more than this.

Overall I say Turok Evolution was a huge disappointment.

Back