Worst Video games ever

Lupus Inu said:
I'm drawing a blank of good 3D Sonic games after Adventure 2/Battle.

Sure it's way before Adventure/Battle series, but I loved Sonic 3D Blast for the Genesis back then. Infact it was the only reason I've purchased many Sonic Collections as I didn't really like the whole series but 3D Blast was just good. And just last Novemeber(Atleast here) Sonic Rivals, a game developed in Canada(The First Sonic Game ever to be developed in Canada) by Death Jr. And Death Jr. 2's developer, Back Bone entertainment for the PSP has recieved a 7.4/10 from IGN, and other comparable scores from other outlets. However it's more 2.5D then 3D much like New Super Mario Bros.

Worst Game- I'd have to say NHL 07 for the PSP, the game's gameplay is way to easy, graphics not up to snub, and lacking of a lot of which made NHL 06 for the consoles good.

Primus said:
Sure it's way before Adventure/Battle series, but I loved Sonic 3D Blast for the Genesis back then.
Sonic 3D isn't 3D (is Age of Empires 3D? how about Civilisation 2? nope; they're isometric games, sort of 2.5D. SEGA, you tricked us!).

But it is complete rubbish. It's just a run off the mill Platformer* with all the stuff that made sonic fun taken out, or slotted in really uncomfortably ("say yeah, speed and loops are great aren't they! Let's make it so you go between areas and use a loop, but you don't actually control anything yourself!")

* minus, ironically, the platforms.

Bugs Bunny's Big Birthday Blowout on the NES. A Looney Tunes game with alliteration in the title is bad news.

V-Rally 98 on N64. Poor controls + crappy graphics + uninspired gamelay = Fail. Pokemon Snap on N64 again. You take photos of Pokemon...
Pomtry said:
I think most games that are out on psp are crap
Amen.

ridley said:
that dam spy vs spy game

Waaaah?!?! If we're talking about the same thing (late '80s 8 bit game), it was class, especially two player.

I'll nominate Revolution X...

[Happosai]

Primus said:
Pomtry said:

Oh wow, all the LocoRoco's, Clanks, and Daxters all died of sudden heart attacks after reading that...

Psp games are crap I think I had about 20 games and they all made me fall asleep because they where so boring

Pomtry said:
Primus said:
Pomtry said:

Oh wow, all the LocoRoco's, Clanks, and Daxters all died of sudden heart attacks after reading that...

Psp games are crap I think I had about 20 games and they all made me fall asleep because they where so boring

Try GTA and MACH both games rock in my opinion

I personally love my PSP games.. MediEvil, dynasty warriors, worms.. so I like wierd games.

Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, GTA (although I don't like GTA..) are all popular games on the PSP as well.. they all are great.

Worst game ever...

GTA - Yup, keep reusing the same formula. Have done nothing to reinvent it, the story isn't good and seem to be concentrating on bigger cities and more vehicles. GTA4 though is taking a huge step back from SA

Need for speed - Absolutely boring and miles off from the Midnight Club series. Ditch NFS, play MC 8)

Sudeki - Worse RPG ever... Seriously.

Final Fantasy 8 - Cause the set of Characters are so boring, and no MP gauge. Plus laguna sucks...

Pomtry said:
Worst game ever I must say is Crash bandicoot :p

Crash Bandicoot was a relic! , at least for the first 3 titles.

What is this habit you have of not liking anything that's awesome? :lol:

Back