Worst Video games ever

Worst game for me is probably Devil May Cry 2 - it's terrible, especially when you compare it to how awesome DMC3 is!

SailorCalibur said:
For me it would have to be:

Final Fantasy 7: The story Kinda annoyed me and plus the graphics were kinda ****. '-' but it was ok..i guess.. [is a FF8 fan~]

Whoa, you really, really haven't played a lot of games if you think FFVII is the worst.

For me, FFVII is second only to FFXII in my list of all time favourites.

CitizenGeek said:
Worst game for me is probably Devil May Cry 2 - it's terrible, especially when you compare it to how awesome DMC3 is!

SailorCalibur said:
For me it would have to be:

Final Fantasy 7: The story Kinda annoyed me and plus the graphics were kinda ****. '-' but it was ok..i guess.. [is a FF8 fan~]

Whoa, you really, really haven't played a lot of games if you think FFVII is the worst.

For me, FFVII is second only to FFXII in my list of all time favourites.

Agreed FFVII was an amazing game, and the graphics were great for there time, true today they look dated but so do many games with the advances in technology.

STALKER - its a game that is just too hard even on the lowest settings you can't carry enough weapons or ammo, it never explains how you track or avoid radiation storms and you always run out of ammo meaning you have to back track to find more and whn you do the area you were in is now swarming with more enemies meaning you just run out of ammo again

Another game that I think sucked ass is Dynasty wariors. God I hated that game so much all you did was go around doing the same moves and killing the exact same people. Then they just started bringing more AND MORE SEQUELS TO THE GAME .

Hehe i'm quite lucky in that i havent played that many bad games, or at least a game i couldnt see a little bit of potential or something. Probably the worst that i ever played was Sonic Heroes, i got it from my friends as a birthday present as a joke. Urgh.......Sonic in 3D....no no no no no no!

Oh Xenosaga 2 comes close as well, no joke i started dozing during the cutscenes :lol:

Back