Worst Anime EVER

Professor Irony said:
Finding an absolute 'worst ever' would be tricky, but 'worst I have ever managed to sit through' certainly has its fair share of contenders.

The attempted CGI continuation of Dominion Tank Police, "Tank SWAT" is a firm favourite of mine; cheap looking cg, dull story, and characters that have virtually nothing in common with their previous versions. Bonus points for taking a much loved franchise and putting any hopes of a new series back for who knows how long.

Can't say I have seen any of the others so I can't comment on those but I have to agree with Tank SWAT. It took a previously great show and made it into the ugliest mess I have eve forced myself to sit through. Everything was horrible from the looks of characters and backgrounds to the little story they had in it. At least it was so bad it never made it out in dub form, that would have been another level of badness if it was dubbed badly on top of the other flaws.

Ugh,mine has to be Samurai Gun,which came out a few years back.

The premise:Its a show about a group of samurai in fuedal Japan trying to overthrow an evil emporer(or something along those lines),also theres some steampunk stuff going on sometimes and the samurai have some firearms.

Sound interesting?Buckle up,youre in for a rough ride downhill.-_-;

The show itself:Its a show about a group of super secret agent samurai,who go and chop up presumabley bad people for badly explained reasons.They also have modern day guns and so do the villains,along with greandes and the occasional rocket launcher.Theres plenty of meaningless violence,fan service and terrible attempts at character development with some episodes leaving you saying "so,you did that why?".

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Maxon said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
I had a look at other people's top 10 worst animu list on the net and I'm cheesed off at seeing Naruto and Bleach constantly being there. If you really hate the series that much, then fair game, but most of these are just jumping on the Shonen hate bandwagon ¬¬
So it's OK to like them, but if someone hates them it's jumping on a bandwagon? Double standards, much?

Bleach and Naruto are pretty ******, but they aren't the worst out there.

That isn't what I said at all... I blatently said that if you genuinley hate the series then it's fair game. Art Thou Stoned?
Are you? You said most are jumping on a supposed "bandwagon". How would you know that? That sounds like stoner's paranoia to me.

You can't say that it's OK to hate something but at the same time say it's jumping on a bandwagon. Make up your damn mind.

Maxon said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Maxon said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
I had a look at other people's top 10 worst animu list on the net and I'm cheesed off at seeing Naruto and Bleach constantly being there. If you really hate the series that much, then fair game, but most of these are just jumping on the Shonen hate bandwagon ¬¬
So it's OK to like them, but if someone hates them it's jumping on a bandwagon? Double standards, much?

Bleach and Naruto are pretty ******, but they aren't the worst out there.

That isn't what I said at all... I blatently said that if you genuinley hate the series then it's fair game. Art Thou Stoned?
Are you? You said most are jumping on a supposed "bandwagon". How would you know that? That sounds like stoner's paranoia to me.

You can't say that it's OK to hate something but at the same time say it's jumping on a bandwagon. Make up your damn mind.

Now you're just twisting what I'm saying. It's okay to hate something as long as you're not just jumping on the bandwagon. "at the same time" doesn't come into it

Evangelion, Death and Rebirth- MrChom put End of Eva into the mix but this is far worse.The first part is a seemingly random collection of clips mashed toegther so even if you watched and more or less understood the tv series it makes no sense.
Arjuna - Lass dies but gets offered second chance at life in exchange for becoming Captain planet (more or less). She is not told what she has to do and then told what she's doing is wrong. Trailing involves being kicked out a helicopter and fending for her self in a forest. And those are just some of the problems with the plot. The ecology is very bunny hugging and best , 'nature is harmonous and everything helps and looks out for each other' rather than brutal bloody and short, and just plain wrong 'animals can instinctively know what to eat rather tnan dumb human who haven't a clue' most mammals which spend up to 6 yrs learning what to eat.
Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 3- Why they dug up this old (but fun enough) series, added a lot of new people with less character than a stick of wilted celery, answered not of the questions posed in the previous series and throw in a few more.

hopeful_monster said:
Evangelion, Death and Rebirth- MrChom put End of Eva into the mix but this is far worse.The first part is a seemingly random collection of clips mashed toegther so even if you watched and more or less understood the tv series it makes no sense.

Ya know, every1 here knows, i assume, im a huge eva fanboy but i think i am inclined to agree with you here. death was awful! i cannot believe this got a cinematic release. Imagine you had never seen eva. and u went to watch this and that is what you got.

its edited like an amv but with audio... truely bad. Now savor this moment, it is one of the few times youll ever hear me speak ill of the eva.

Hidamari sketch. I really disliked it, I mean it had characters with the personality of sandpaper talking about the most mundane things you could ever hope to think about. :x

Back