Worst Anime EVER

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
To prevent any confusion, when I say worst, I mean in terms of:

HORRIBLE animation
HORRIBLE sountrack
HORRIBLE characters
HORRIBLE storyline

I figured if the anime sucks ass in most, if not all of these categories, then it generally is a **** anime.

My candidates would definitly have to be:

Beyblade - kids fighting in stadiums in excess of 80,000 spectators, just to watch 2 ******* little spinning tops hit each other, seriously. WHAT THE ****!?

Shin-chan - Gave me a few laughs, but aside from the horrible comedy it was truly a catastrophe

Ninja Ressurrection - Horrible.

TITAN A.E - American made, I think o_O? I remember watching this in the cinema when I was like 9, and It was such a dissapointment that I don't even remember the plot, character names, music or anything.
 

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Hyaku said:
TITAN A.E - American made, I think o_O? I remember watching this in the cinema when I was like 9, and It was such a dissapointment that I don't even remember the plot, character names, music or anything.

isn't that like calling Teen titans and Totally spies anime then lol
 

Espy

Thousand Master
Hyaku said:
TITAN A.E - American made, I think o_O? I remember watching this in the cinema when I was like 9, and It was such a dissapointment that I don't even remember the plot, character names, music or anything.

Funny how even though you can't remember anything about it, and it's not Japanese, you still think it deserves to be one of the worst anime ever. I personally quite liked it, saw it when I was eleven, and it was an eleven year old boy's film.

Anyway, isn't there a thread for this already?
 

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Espy said:
Hyaku said:
TITAN A.E - American made, I think o_O? I remember watching this in the cinema when I was like 9, and It was such a dissapointment that I don't even remember the plot, character names, music or anything.

Funny how even though you can't remember anything about it, and it's not Japanese, you still think it deserves to be one of the worst anime ever. I personally quite liked it, saw it when I was eleven, and it was an eleven year old boy's film.

Anyway, isn't there a thread for this already?

No idea, but it was basically everything a japanese anime would've gone by, so I don't see why I shouldn't have included it.

It's moreso the style, not necessarily where it was produced.
 

Lupus

Baka Ranger
Titan A.E was amazing. Better than anything coming out these days.

This thread lacks the masterpiece known as M.D. Geist, so bad it's good, La Blue Girl and some other crap.
 

Espy

Thousand Master
Hyaku said:
Espy said:
Hyaku said:
TITAN A.E - American made, I think o_O? I remember watching this in the cinema when I was like 9, and It was such a dissapointment that I don't even remember the plot, character names, music or anything.

Funny how even though you can't remember anything about it, and it's not Japanese, you still think it deserves to be one of the worst anime ever. I personally quite liked it, saw it when I was eleven, and it was an eleven year old boy's film.

Anyway, isn't there a thread for this already?

No idea, but it was basically everything a japanese anime would've gone by, so I don't see why I shouldn't have included it.

It's moreso the style, not necessarily where it was produced.

What, it's animated, and it's Sci-fi?

You're pretty shallow =P
 

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Lupus Inu said:
Titan A.E was amazing. Better than anything coming out these days.

This thread lacks the masterpiece known as M.D. Geist, so bad it's good, La Blue Girl and some other crap.

Ah well, guess its just me :p

Opinions are like assholes, and so forth :twisted:
 

Tessai

Dandy Guy, in Space
Opinions are like assholes

That has got to be the quote of the month.
I'm gonna try and use that in every day life.

Armageddon - utter shite

I like Ninja resurrection
 

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Tessai said:
Opinions are like assholes

That has got to be the quote of the month.
I'm gonna try and use that in every day life.

Armageddon - utter shite

I like Ninja resurrection

"Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all think they don't stink"

The fine print made me larf :lol:
 

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Moderator
To be honest, i don't think there is a worst anime..really its down to opinion again, not everyone will agree with everyone else.
 

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Arbalest said:
To be honest, i don't think there is a worst anime..really its down to opinion again, not everyone will agree with everyone else.

It isn't opinion really, there are anime's out there with just horrible everything, and shouldn't have been created at all =P
 

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Espy said:
Hyaku said:
Espy said:
Hyaku said:
TITAN A.E - American made, I think o_O? I remember watching this in the cinema when I was like 9, and It was such a dissapointment that I don't even remember the plot, character names, music or anything.

Funny how even though you can't remember anything about it, and it's not Japanese, you still think it deserves to be one of the worst anime ever. I personally quite liked it, saw it when I was eleven, and it was an eleven year old boy's film.

Anyway, isn't there a thread for this already?

No idea, but it was basically everything a japanese anime would've gone by, so I don't see why I shouldn't have included it.

It's moreso the style, not necessarily where it was produced.

What, it's animated, and it's Sci-fi?

You're pretty shallow =P

I just didn't like it =P

I gotta admit though I was harsh saying it was one of the worst ever, when there's a handful which are easily 10x worse ;_;
 

Ushio

Magical Girl
Eiken was awful. I bought it for a friend's birthday on a dare... he never forgave me! :lol:

I also nominate Landlock. Once of the worst shows I've ever seen and that's saying something.
 

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Ushio said:
Eiken was awful. I bought it for a friend's birthday on a dare... he never forgave me! :lol:

I also nominate Landlock. Once of the worst shows I've ever seen and that's saying something.

One of my mates bought Eiken for me, I never forgave him either. I agree with Landlock, aweful I turned it off after 30 minutes
 

Tasker

Hunter
Havn't seen a lot of the ones mentioned so far, but i'm just going to say...

The Professional : Golgo 13 - Utter Sh!te, nuff said!

Odin - More pointless than a broken pencil. Marvel as they activate the super-duper-solar-sail-warp-drive-thingie and don't actually look like they're moving any faster what-so-ever. Gasp as they finally reach their goal - the sole reason of the f'in film - only for the film to end never to be continued.
 

skikes

Stand User
Worst Anime Ever!?

Virus Buster Surge
I found this little "gem" in the bargain basement bin. The cover was flamboyent, needless to say it caught my interest instantly.
"£8.99 for an entire boxset! haha suckers" i creamed to myself.
I hurried home lest they realized they priced it wrong and come after me.
I slotted it in my dvd slot and what commenced was undescribable, but i will try. Truely the work of they devil because i can think of no other creature on this earth who would inflict such a thing on his fellow man. The storyline, my uncle who has to wear a helmet at all times wouldn't find depth in it. The voice acting was not dissimilar to a fork scraping down glass and bale-esque batman croakes. The character design was a mixture between gay biker comic porn and pokemon and thats insulting biker comic porn and pokemon...

I cannot go on. It's Painful. Truely a cruel twist of fate.

(the admin gods are toying with my messages :evil: )
 
Top