Winter 2015 Legal Anime Streaming Thread

Interesting, still not willing to re-sign up to Netflix but they are offering me another free trial so may take it just to watch Space Dandy season 2 if the dub is there.

Hmm, I don't see the episodes - is Tokyo Ghoul √A already up (but not free) on Animax or is it subscription only? I'm not subscribing to them to watch a delaycast weeks after the US when their Gundam: Reconguista in G is six weeks behind the Vimeo version and five weeks behind Viewster's free alternative...

I hope it comes to the other services too.

R

Rui said:
Hmm, I don't see the episodes - is Tokyo Ghoul √A already up (but not free) on Animax or is it subscription only? I'm not subscribing to them to watch a delaycast weeks after the US when their Gundam: Reconguista in G is six weeks behind the Vimeo version and five weeks behind Viewster's free alternative...

I hope it comes to the other services too.

R

None of the episodes are up yet on Delaymax, heck not even the first season episodes are appearing.

I've logged into my subscription account on Animax for the first time in.. over a month and I can't see any Tokyo Ghoul episode either. On their Simulcast page all they have is three episodes of Fairy Tail and episodes 6&7(!) of Terraformars.

Thanks - if only Animax would spend as much time keeping their content vaguely up to date as they do adding annoying splash screens promising the world ^^;

I think I'll pass on the second season of Tokyo Ghoul at this point.

R

Rui said:
Thanks - if only Animax would spend as much time keeping their content vaguely up to date as they do adding annoying splash screens promising the world ^^;

R
I agree with you there I'd rather just wait for it to come out on bluray.I'm sick of going on their site just to have the subscription prices shoved in my face despite already having an account.

Rui said:

R

Fear not, for it will be available elsewhere too...;).

Andrew

Oh it's actually up now? When I watched Rolling Girls earlier I noticed the "Naruto Shippuden", clicked on it, and got a message saying that it wasn't available in my region.

New titles added:

The Mystic Archives of Dantalian (Bibliotheca Mystica de Dantalian)

Streaming on: Animax UK - All episodes "will be added" on Friday 5pm
Previously unavailable

Removed titles:

Terror in Resonance

Removed from: Animax UK
Still available on: Netflix and Wakanim UK

Tokyo Ghoul

Removed from: Animax UK
Still available on: Netflix and Wakanim UK

Ooh, Dantalian is coming back? (it was available, on Anime on Demand, but never made the transition to Animax until now).

--edit--

Curious: where did you hear this?

As a matter of curiosity, do Funi run free streams a week behind their subscription model, in the same manner as CR? Viewster's Funi-derived stream of Death Parade is offset in that manner and, while I appreciate that someone is running the show in the UK at all, it is a bit frustrating when they can't offer any ppv/subscription option to see the episodes as they air.

Back