Wildcard's pics

Enjoying the read thus far Wild. That last one however does make your mind wander (in the unsavoury sense)! Bulky....

:D :) :eek: :x :cry:

lol

chaos said:
those laces things looks weird....

They were meant to be the drawstrings on her shorts/pyjamas, though I guess I messed up on that detail, apologies.

Voddas said:
Enjoying the read thus far Wild. That last one however does make your mind wander (in the unsavoury sense)! Bulky....

:D :) :eek: :x :cry:

lol

Heh, sorry Voddas. I assure you I had pure intentions when drawing that one.. really!

The exaggerated perspective, poorly chosen angle and my so-so figure drawing ended up making it look like some kind erotic pose which was not at all what I had in mind. So yeah, you can blame this one on the limitations of my drawing skills rather than an unsavoury mindset... Honest..

Pages 22 and 23:

The first of these I was relatively pleased with, the second is admittedly a weaker effort though, particularly the first and last panels. I just couldn't get Hate's face to look right in either =(

The comics coming along really well, some of the panel work in terms of flow and readability is top notch, that full body shot of her on the bed is looing really nice too, I thought she looked okay in the last page, though I cant help but think having the "luke calling" panel first would have worked a bit better, but keep up the great work, looking forward to next page.;)

Outlawstar said:
The comics coming along really well, some of the panel work in terms of flow and readability is top notch, that full body shot of her on the bed is looing really nice too, I thought she looked okay in the last page, though I cant help but think having the "luke calling" panel first would have worked a bit better, but keep up the great work, looking forward to next page.;)

Thanks Outlaw, it's cool to know you're still reading.

Also it's nice to hear it flows well, as it's something I'm always concerned about when I'm drawing up the layouts. Looking at it now though, you may be right about that phone call panel - it would of made more sense to have it at the start of the page.

More as soon as I have the time :)

Wildcard said:
Outlawstar said:

Thanks Outlaw, it's cool to know you're still reading.

Also it's nice to hear it flows well, as it's something I'm always concerned about when I'm drawing up the layouts. Looking at it now though, you may be right about that phone call panel - it would of made more sense to have it at the start of the page.

More as soon as I have the time :)

No problemo;)

Cover 3 + Pages 1 and 23(edited):

I redrew my cover again since I was still fairly unhappy with the last one. The colour didn't really look right so I went back to pure black and white here.

I've also included edited versions of my first and last pages as it looks like I may be breaking the comic down into chapters after all. It's running longer than planned so it seemed like the best solution to prevent it from being too tedious.

I've additionally taken the opportunity to edit some of the drawings and the layout of the last page.

Back