Why is this forum so dead?

There seems to be a couple of cliques here now which is probably responsible for most of the public silence. Some of the grumpy posts are annoying but at least those responsible for stirring things up usually stimulate some conversation.

R

Lupus Inu said:
Although this forum is pretty cool everyone just agrees and moves on with what they're doing, if people like me, Aion, CitizenGeek, Maxon and Chrono weren't around this forum would be even -more- dead.

Lupus, I am the 'one who easily get emotional or annoyed'. So really, I am not of really any importance and just show as a example of face-palm. I just bash CG more because I known him for two years since on the other forum and all I see is whine, debate and complain. I am sick and tired of it tbh and people think that I complain too much, but you really haven't seen it from my point of view. It's just my favourite forums has CG on it and that what pisses me off.

I am wrong for bashing CG and feel like I have hatred for him. But I really don't. I do respect the guy sometimes and I have apologised to him ocasionally. We all make stupid mistakes sometimes. Once you get past his egoness sometimes, you do see him as a good person. It's just that when he debates, he attacks people personally and that really needs to stop.

...I actually liked the old days. Even when Citizengeek joined, people still respect each other opinions and didn't degrade each other. Can't we go back to the old days? Thats the reason I enjoyed this forum

But heck, things are suppose to change.

Why the forum is dead? i couldn't say. To be honest i haven't been about as much as i'd like to as of late, mainly due to University, the past 2 weeks i've had mid-terms so my time has been filled up with studying for the damned things. All done now so i'll be back about again, so the character battles can go on, but generally i never did post countless amounts anyway. I post a few here and there where i see a good discussion going on, but if i see a topic where the discussion has gone on to long that its gotten a tad to heated for example, i avoid it. Generally i don't mind heated discussions, but if they go a little over the top then i tend to keep clear of them, which i expect is what others do as well, and will also explain some of the reason why its "dead".

Gacha said:
So this thread confirms the forum isn't dead, it's just really really dull.
Like a white dot on a black background.... Yet people still call it art. :p
I think ikt's easier to read, as you dont have to go through 3 pages of posts to catch up on everything. If you were a main contributer of a convo, and you had to go off-line for the night while the rest chatter, it's always a pain to read back so much.

So I'm ok with the situation.

Back