why i love anime why do you

Jaymii said:
Wait, you think "Transformers" when you think fantastic films?

Dude.

look, i've let alot slip today

but if u start to diss tranformers...........

129210331422555483.jpg

I'd allow it if he was talking about 1986's Transformers: The Movie, but from the context, I think he's talking about Bay-Formers, and that's just not right...

back to the future
goonies
railroad kids
transformer the movie was great.
ok listen wat im trying to get a cross is that old classic movies are timeless and great and its so rare to see a good movie these days i love anime but there are some shows and movie that are so bad.

i mean look at twilight thats crap
i mean this movie series is basically saying to teen girls
1 get married young
2 if you play your cards right you can get two boys to treat you like a goddess
3 you tell them you'll jump off a cliff if they leave you
this movie is so bad that if you throwed it in the volcano from lord of the ring the volcano would spit it back at you before it hit the lava and the volcano said **** that **** away from me

TV with higher budgets being allowed for shows, and channels like HBO, Showtime and Starz in the US expanding their original programming, giving us the likes of Broardwalk Empire, Dexter and Spartacus respectively, we have some of the best programming coming out now.

What we need though over here is better broadband, and a service like Hulu Plus.

Yes, Twilight = bad films, bad books. Great.

We also had The Social Network, Toy Story, The Kings Speech, Tangled, Scott Pilgrim, Inception and Kick Ass last year. And it wasn't even a particularly good year for film!

Jaymii said:
Yes, Twilight = bad films, bad books. Great.

We also had The Social Network, Toy Story, The Kings Speech, Tangled, Scott Pilgrim, Inception and Kick Ass last year. And it wasn't even a particularly good year for film!
i hear toy story 3 was good

animefreak17 said:
1 get married young
this movie is so bad that if you throwed it in the volcano from lord of the ring the volcano would spit it back at you before it hit the lava and the volcano said **** that **** away from me
You remind me of myself;you don't like what's currently on TV.Nowadays I don't know why teenage girls like crap like Twishite and Justdumb Bitsh** (Justin Beaver, yes he's a beaver).

dinkeytom said:
animefreak17 said:
1 get married young
You remind me of myself;you don't like what's currently on TV.Nowadays I don't know why teenage girls like crap like Twishite and Justdumb Bitsh** (Justin Beaver, yes he's a beaver).
if thats the case i think i might of made a new friend............ if ya like

dinkeytom said:
animefreak17 said:
1 get married young
dude thats an insult and there no need for it it very very insulting ..................beavers are nice animals so dont him justin beaver call him justin no talent pussy

ok i'm going to actually step in now

please refraim from double posting, on the forum, it annoys other users and makes the forum a mess, just use the edit button if you have more to add ;)

Ryo Chan said:
ok i'm going to actually step in now

please refraim from double posting, on the forum, it annoys other users and makes the forum a mess, just use the edit button if you have more to add ;)
well at least there are people on this site that likes to keep the forms tidy

Yes, great, turn up for a day, post 58 times and criticise our mods. Jesus.

Also, you guys just don't know what's on TV. There's more to music than Bieber, there's more to anime than Naruto and there's more to TV than 'Enders. God.

Holy spirit.

Jaymii said:

Also, you guys just don't know what's on TV. There's more to music than Bieber, there's more to anime than Naruto and there's more to TV than 'Enders. God.

Holy spirit.

like the royal wedding?

*shudders*

Jaymii said:

Holy spirit.
i dont just watch naruto i watch all anime

Ryo Chan said:
Jaymii said:

Holy spirit.

like the royal wedding?

*shudders*
yeah i know what ya mean *shudders*

Arb edit: try to just edit posts with new stuff instead of double posting

Jaymii said:
'Cos Japanese TV is filled with such wonderful quality every day of the year...
we see western shows all the time we need something new.......... i think we should have actors and directors come from other country and tell us there versions of storys

Back